Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha!!! I guess that makes sense as I am only a few years off 50 now and things are starting to happen that I really do not like.I am glad it's not just me though. I generally try to accept this middle-age malarkey thing but the only thing really helping me through is that well-known doctor's prescription of as much silk as possible. Beats all other supplements! [emoji6] [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

We go to the same doctor!!

That goes so well with your shirt! Lovely lovely!

Hee hee! I think so! Awesome!:coolio:
This is heavenly! And with stripes it's amazing! :nuts::loveeyes:
twins on this :ghi5:
I need to put myself together and finally sway from Pirouette au Galop and start using others, and will begin with this one, promise! :biggrin:
looks great on you, thanks for the inspiration! :flowers:
Love your scarf! May I ask about your shirt? I have been looking for a relaxed blue-white striped shirt and yours look so lovely!
Thank you for all your sweet comments and likes! :love: I am in the process of wearing different scarf every day so I can utilize as many as possible before it hits 80f again. Really do not want all these poor lovely scarves sitting in dark.
The shirt was from ralph lauren, my go-to office shirt. :P

Horses galore continues - back to Les Mustangs bandana and Lego horse bag charm
Absolutely adorable ksuromax!

I was going to post another pic for SOTD but then this just arrived in my mail. You may remember that I did the Trans-Siberian rail journey in 2016 and I have been looking for this scarf for a while as a means of paying homage to that journey, my lifelong dream. My new-to-me Voyages En Russie by Loïc Dubigeon:
View attachment 3932199View attachment 3932200View attachment 3932201

oh my goodness! What a treasure! I love Loic Dubigeon! His style passes through some interesting varieties from classic looks like this one, to the fun modern styled whimsicals like Folies du Ciel.

Reactions: Pautinka
Absolutely adorable ksuromax!

oh my goodness! What a treasure! I love Loic Dubigeon! His style passes through some interesting varieties from classic looks like this one, to the fun modern styled whimsicals like Folies du Ciel.
Thank you bunnycat! Yes, I didn't realise until recently just what an, ahem, varied artist he was. His talent is stunning and the range of subjects he has covered quite incredible. I just can't get my head round the fact that somebody who can do a classic like this (although I appreciate that the originals were drawn by a much earlier artist called Orlovsky) can also do the erotic art he seems so well known for too. Shame that has never figured on a scarf!! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji3]

Reactions: Pautinka
Thank you bunnycat! Yes, I didn't realise until recently just what an, ahem, varied artist he was. His talent is stunning and the range of subjects he has covered quite incredible. I just can't get my head round the fact that somebody who can do a classic like this (although I appreciate that the originals were drawn by a much earlier artist called Orlovsky) can also do the erotic art he seems so well known for too. Shame that has never figured on a scarf!! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji3]

Hee hee...yes...I was thinking (more chastely :lol:) along the lines of Persona...but he did do those drawings very late in his career.

Wind blows, time to wear cashmere! CSMC and the scarf ring I think it's called gourmet.
Happy Friday! :heart:

Lovely mimi!

Freezing rain and sleet this morning and the roads were - you guessed it - a Circus!
View attachment 3932407

LOL! Very fitting. (And stay safe!)

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Status
Not open for further replies.