Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

Last Call major jewelry score!! Extra 80% off clearance designer jewelry. This was like my dream shopping trip. I can thrift designer clothing for pennies on the dollar, but jewelry is a different story. I went crazy, because I didn't know if it would ever happen again!

I scored Lanvin, Ippolita, Oscar de la Renta, Stephanie Kantis, Lulu Frost, Alexis Bittar, Elizabeth Showers, Jose and Maria Barrera, Dannijo and Stephen Dweck!

IMG_1515633235.421004.jpg

Last Call major jewelry score!! Extra 80% off clearance designer jewelry. This was like my dream shopping trip. I can thrift designer clothing for pennies on the dollar, but jewelry is a different story. I went crazy, because I didn't know if it would ever happen again!

I scored Lanvin, Ippolita, Oscar de la Renta, Stephanie Kantis, Lulu Frost, Alexis Bittar, Elizabeth Showers, Jose and Maria Barrera, Dannijo and Stephen Dweck!

View attachment 3930718

Is this happening today?

Picked these up today! Been looking for a pair of Moto boots I like for about 2 years and never really liked the fit of anything. Well waiting and not buying a cheaper pair pays off! Got these valentino rock stud boots - love the monochrome look (silver studs available in the store as well). The leather is like butter I’m so impressed with the quality vs other pairs I’ve tried on in my quest. Part of the extra 20% off the store was running too, so got them for $572 from $1395 (60% off). Not the greatest deal but I had my annual Saks MasterCard gift card of $875 so they were, in a way, free [emoji5]

some good deals on clothing but I’m pregnant so nothing for me on that front. Can’t wait to rock these and a baby carrier in the fall[emoji6]

IMG_1173.jpg
IMG_1174.jpg

Neiman Marcus Last Call at woodbury commons is going out of business and closing down this store location effective next week. The employees are being laid off. The store looked like a tornado blew though it. The merchandise is picked over and marked down to 90% off.

Neiman Marcus Last Call at woodbury commons is going out of business and closing down this store location effective next week. The employees are being laid off. The store looked like a tornado blew though it. The merchandise is picked over and marked down to 90% off.

Was just there-a few days ago. Are the furs now 90% off too?