Favorite bag... anyone else don't like the gold metal square in the front bag ?

Do you like the rectangular square or not like it ?

I feel like the rectangular square gold metal that says louis vuitton... make the bag look cheap.
What do you think ?

I actually like the little gold bar on the front of the Favorite, but always hated the square gold emblem on the Eva. Go figure.
Same, I love the gold bar on the favorite. It’s very small and helps to make the bag look dressier. I’ve always disliked the metal on the Eva - especially the really large one on the Damier.

Reactions: Clairen4

Do you like the rectangular square or not like it ?

I feel like the rectangular square gold metal that says louis vuitton... make the bag look cheap.
What do you think ?
Yep, not a fan! I’m with you on this one and stay clear of anything that has it

Hehehe but the Eva has a gold chain strap too, lol. Let’s stop trying to find an excuse, we just don’t like the Eva and that’s ok :lol:

Not true! LOL! I love the Eva. I have it in all three prints. I like the damier prints better than the mono because of the gorgeous plate. I have one Favorite in mono, and I like it fine, too...just not as much as the Eva. I probably won't be getting more than just the one Favorite. I honestly think the Favorite would look to plain without the little gold plate.

I like the gold plate as it dresses it up a bit. I feel like it'd look pretty boring without it.

I am also one who doesn't like the plate on the Eva, but the Eva would be pretty boring without it. So I guess I also fall into the category of just not liking the Eva lol.

Reactions: KS3 and daysha
Same, I love the gold bar on the favorite. It’s very small and helps to make the bag look dressier. I’ve always disliked the metal on the Eva - especially the really large one on the Damier.
I love the bar on the Favorite. I agree it adds just enough bling to make it date night ready, but casual enough to wear everyday. I think the plate on the Eva is too large for such a small bag. I love the plate on my Galliera bag. I guess it’s all about personal preferences.