Eleven years since my last Hermes bag purchase...

Sep 19, 2009
Yes I bought my Birkin in 2006 and hadn’t bought another Hermes bag since! Finally last year my husband felt we were financially in a place where I could get a Kelly. Over the past year I bought a few small items to show my renewed interest in the brand. In between, I kept turning down offers waiting for just the right bag, and finally was offered my holy grail!
Introducing my K28 in Etain. Thank you for letting me share, I can’t get over my excitement :smile:

IMG_1515452724.258186.jpg

Wow congrats!! I admire you resisting the tempation and holding out for exactly what you wanted. Beautiful combo.

And wow, 11 years?!?!? Teach me your ways.

(I'm trying to stay on Ban Island. My H wishlist has never been longer and it's only been 1 month!)

Wow congrats!! I admire you resisting the tempation and holding out for exactly what you wanted. Beautiful combo.

And wow, 11 years?!?!? Teach me your ways.

(I'm trying to stay on Ban Island. My H wishlist has never been longer and it's only been 1 month!)

Thanks! I was so happy with my Birkin but also had a lot of life changes that kept me distracted. That and lack of money [emoji13]

Gorgeous! So happy for you--and I actually remember when your beautiful Raisin B was new (back when we were on another website).:smile:

Thank you! Yes you must remember!! It’s been so long! [emoji5] I remember having Birkin fever...and back then the prices were much more palatable.

11 years??
I can't even pass thru 11 days itch haha
Very happy and excited for you
You must enjoy this elegant k

Haha it was tough but definitely worth the wait! Thank you!

Reactions: PJW5813