Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

I could never sell Womble - he’s my absolute favourite Mulberry, even though he’s rarely carried, and has sentimental value, too ...

I know what you mean about Pumpkin; the leather/colour reminds me of a tiger baguette! The interior is gorgeous, though, and I don’t worry about that she’ll mark, as I do with the oak NVT. I think the latter is THE classic Mulberry, the one I always wanted, but sadly she’s also the one you see around most often. As for the ochre suede Cookie - she’s divine, but I haven’t carried her for a reason! (Ochre! Suede! Argh!) But she’s not a painting - I need to use her or lose her!!

Hey ho ...
Put up all the ones you have doubts about for sale and see which sells, that’s what I do with bags I’m not using.

Reactions: Mayfly285
Ok, here goes - finally got my collection out! And as suspected it has reinforced the need to do a cull - wish me luck!

First up, from left to right and back to front:
Oak regular Alexa
Grape regular Alexa
Eggplant/ aubergine Bays
Taupe small double zip tote
Midnight croc imprint Roxette
Burgundy quilted small Bays
Midnight mini croc print SBS

IMG_1515433742.880959.jpg

Next up:
Eggplant/ aubergine Bays shoulder
Black goat leather SDR
Oxblood mini Cara
Black Alexa clutch
Oak NVT SDR

IMG_1515433826.038560.jpg

And finally:
Regular Lily x 3 in black soft grain, electric blue with gunmetal hardware, and pebbled beige glossy goat

IMG_1515433886.694613.jpg

Ok, here goes - finally got my collection out! And as suspected it has reinforced the need to do a cull - wish me luck!

Oak regular Alexa
Grape regular Alexa
Eggplant/ aubergine Bays

View attachment 3928209

Next up:
Black goat leather SDR
Oxblood mini Cara
Black Alexa clutch
Oak NVT SDR

View attachment 3928210

And finally:
Regular Lily x 3 in black soft grain, electric blue with gunmetal hardware, and pebbled beige glossy goat

View attachment 3928211

Fabulous collection, dear Skater! [emoji7] I’m a real sucker for textures, so the quilted Small Bays leapt out at me! [emoji6]

Reactions: Bairbre and Skater
I could never sell Womble - he’s my absolute favourite Mulberry, even though he’s rarely carried, and has sentimental value, too ...

I know what you mean about Pumpkin; the leather/colour reminds me of a tiger baguette! The interior is gorgeous, though, and I don’t worry about that she’ll mark, as I do with the oak NVT. I think the latter is THE classic Mulberry, the one I always wanted, but sadly she’s also the one you see around most often. As for the ochre suede Cookie - she’s divine, but I haven’t carried her for a reason! (Ochre! Suede! Argh!) But she’s not a painting - I need to use her or lose her!!

Hey ho ...

Good! You will be in big trouble with me if you get rid of Womble [emoji33][emoji23] xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayfly285
What an incredible collection! If I had such lovely bags I’d want to keep them all. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! And I kind of do want to keep them all, but too many of them don’t get used (several similar sizes and I don’t want to be constantly carrying a different designer bag - call me crazy/ trying to hide or deny how big my collection has become [emoji41]/ all of the above!) and it’s a real waste, so I am going to have to be disciplined...

Wish me luck - this is not going to be easy, but 2018 is the year of the clear-out for me - bags, clothes, shoes... already breaking out in a cold sweat [emoji33][emoji23]

Oak regular Alexa
Grape regular Alexa
Eggplant/ aubergine Bays

View attachment 3928209

Next up:
Black goat leather SDR
Oxblood mini Cara
Black Alexa clutch
Oak NVT SDR

View attachment 3928210

And finally:

View attachment 3928211

What a really gorgeous collection, Skater, you have impeccable taste. I am feeling inspired by your struggle, as others must be. It's time for me to divest/cull with an impending move on the near-ish horizon. Nothing quite like moving for making one rue one's Squirrel proclivities. I have HOW many.....:amazed::shocked: :facepalm:
Perhaps as you look long and hard at your lovelies it would be best to think of the annoyance factor, if you know what I mean. Rank them, and it may become easier as you go along: which few, though lovely to look at, have not followed through in their performance quotient when out and about? I suspect we all have different thresholds of how much Faff /Discomfort/Impracticality we are prepared to put up with. For myself, I find mine rather lower these days. Still, I'm encountering that age old nemesis of the culling process, the What If? factor.
Good luck and let us know how you get on:flowers:

Reactions: Skater
Hello there, new to Mulberry. Here’s my small family picture:
Alice in black (large)
Bayswater in petal pink (I think?)
Lily in Taupe with silver hardware (large)

I hate that the store took the tags off and now I am hesitant about the exact name of my pink one.
View attachment 3929759

That’s a lovely little collection, fab2fab; very pretty and practical! I agree with you; I wish they’d leave the tags on!

Reactions: fab2fab
What a really gorgeous collection, Skater, you have impeccable taste. I am feeling inspired by your struggle, as others must be. It's time for me to divest/cull with an impending move on the near-ish horizon. Nothing quite like moving for making one rue one's Squirrel proclivities. I have HOW many.....:amazed::shocked: :facepalm:
Perhaps as you look long and hard at your lovelies it would be best to think of the annoyance factor, if you know what I mean. Rank them, and it may become easier as you go along: which few, though lovely to look at, have not followed through in their performance quotient when out and about? I suspect we all have different thresholds of how much Faff /Discomfort/Impracticality we are prepared to put up with. For myself, I find mine rather lower these days. Still, I'm encountering that age old nemesis of the culling process, the What If? factor.
Good luck and let us know how you get on:flowers:

I like the “lovely to look at vs performance quotient” approach!! I think at least 3-4 will go. A couple more if I’m really tough. Plus a Balenciaga. And I may start using some that have been hibernating in their dust bags and almost been forgotten (shockingly) [emoji33]

I think I need to finally join the Squirrel Support Club if I can find that thread from a white ago!!

Good luck with your deliberations too - it’s not easy! x

I like the “lovely to look at vs performance quotient” approach!! I think at least 3-4 will go. A couple more if I’m really tough. Plus a Balenciaga. And I may start using some that have been hibernating in their dust bags and almost been forgotten (shockingly) [emoji33]

I think I need to finally join the Squirrel Support Club if I can find that thread from a white ago!!

Good luck with your deliberations too - it’s not easy! x

Well done, you.
Think we may need to resurrect that thread so wisely started by dear Ludmilla. Love the Squirrel Sisterhood:heart:
Would be keen to see how others have fared on the Cache Management Program;) over the past few seasons. Some squirrels better than others in their slimming efforts. I for one had an impressively high reduction rate but fall down utterly at the other end, and been spied squeezing numerous tasty nuts into an already crowded nest via a hidden entrance :blush:

Well done, you.
Think we may need to resurrect that thread so wisely started by dear Ludmilla. Love the Squirrel Sisterhood:heart:
Would be keen to see how others have fared on the Cache Management Program;) over the past few seasons. Some squirrels better than others in their slimming efforts. I for one had an impressively high reduction rate but fall down utterly at the other end, and been spied squeezing numerous tasty nuts into an already crowded nest via a hidden entrance :blush:

I think we should resurrect that thread - will try to find it! I too have trouble resisting new additions once I’ve sent a few bags away from the nest!!

Reactions: MulberryMermaid