Grenat owners: Do the veins eventually disappear over time?

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I'm wondering because I've never had one before because of the leather but I love the deep red and wanted to know if the veins fade and eventually disappear. Also, how does the leather finish and leather look change over time?

I know its an 06 and alot from then were a bit waxy/shiny in terms of the finish or touch. Does that change dramatically or more or less stay as is?

Any input from long term grenat owners on how the leather look changed (or didn't) is welcomed. Thanks!

I've had mine for about 2 months, and after using it everyday(I always do this to break the bag in:smile:), she got soooo smooshy.

She used to have the shiny/waxy finish to her, but now I have the perfect amount of sheen on her....not too shiny, not too mat. The leather softened up a lot as well(used to be stiff), it's incredibly soft to touch....
My bag didn't have veins to begin with, just minor creases......so I'm not much of a help, sorry!!

But for some reason, the color got more saturated...became more deep red. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm lovin' it! I definitely love this color a lot more now!!!!

This is what she looks like now:heart:

IMG_0476.jpg

My 06 Grenat Purse has gotten more smooth and smooshy over time. Not waxy at all.

attachment.php

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 243
;)
I don't have a Grenat bag, but I do know for any overly veiny bag you can moisturize it and the veins will go away. Also, you can choose when to stop massaging the moisturizer in whenever a bag acheives the look you want!
:yes: