Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... it could be for some but not to me... plus I love this combo for SO.... Either way you have two great options dear =)

Gris Perle is absolutely sublime and perfect for a smaller bag that is shoulder carried. I would grab that bag in a heartbeat [emoji175]. Of course blue sapphire is gorgeous as well but permabrass in a Constance is unique for sure! Please show us what you decide!!

The Constance SO is a fabulous combo!!

Thanks ladies. Wish I can get both. Will let you know once I get it.

What great options to choose from! Can't wait to see your Kelly cut!

Wow it’s like being in a toy store! So many goodies to choose from

Omg what an awesome store! More stock than Paris! Congrats on your new addition!

Wow she really offered you some great bags! Congrats on your marriage too!!

Thank you, ladies! It was a tough choice but a KC has eluded me for so long that it made it a bit easier. Although, it may have added a B30 noir to my previously very short bag wishlist!! It’s just such a practical bag.

Reactions: Orangefanatic
I am currently in Buenos Aires for the end of my honeymoon/vacation. I stopped by the H store expecting not to purchase anything but I hit it off with a lovely SA there. They had 4 mini Constance’s on display in croc. The one that made my heart skip a beat was in matte Vert Titian with GHW. I am not on the market for an exotic yet so I asked if there were any non-exotic mini C’s or Kelly cuts. She went to the back and pulled out their only Kelly cut in natural Sable with PHW. It was gorgeous! She also offered me B30s in Black, trench, malachite, rose pourpre, and gold, as well as K32s in Rouge grenat and blue Zanzibar. I opted for the Kelly cut. It was such a wonderful surprise for the end of our trip!

I will share pictures once I’m home and can unbox it. For now, I’m nervous for the upcoming customs experience!
Wow did you buy anything else before she offered all those nice colors to u?

I am currently in Buenos Aires for the end of my honeymoon/vacation. I stopped by the H store expecting not to purchase anything but I hit it off with a lovely SA there. They had 4 mini Constance’s on display in croc. The one that made my heart skip a beat was in matte Vert Titian with GHW. I am not on the market for an exotic yet so I asked if there were any non-exotic mini C’s or Kelly cuts. She went to the back and pulled out their only Kelly cut in natural Sable with PHW. It was gorgeous! She also offered me B30s in Black, trench, malachite, rose pourpre, and gold, as well as K32s in Rouge grenat and blue Zanzibar. I opted for the Kelly cut. It was such a wonderful surprise for the end of our trip!

I will share pictures once I’m home and can unbox it. For now, I’m nervous for the upcoming customs experience!

Wow, what an amazing experience!! You hit the jackpot with your SA. When I visited the BA store I remember them having lots of exotic items in stock. Due to the extremely high prices I didn’t even dare ask about Bs/Ks, but there weren’t too many other bags out on the shelves.
Congrats again, your KC sounds divine! That would’ve been my pick too :heart::P

Wow, what an amazing experience!! You hit the jackpot with your SA. When I visited the BA store I remember them having lots of exotic items in stock. Due to the extremely high prices I didn’t even dare ask about Bs/Ks, but there weren’t too many other bags out on the shelves.
Congrats again, your KC sounds divine! That would’ve been my pick too :heart::P
Thank you! Yes, the prices are quite high compared to the US. I think that is partly why I went for the KC. I’ve been waiting for one for so long that it was worth a little bit more to me!

Got offered a SO Constance 24, Gris Perle exterior with etain interior permabrass hardware, as well as a blue sapphire Constance 24 with ghw

I like both, but can only take one. Which one do you ladies think I should take?

I have a C18 in Gris perle and I love the color! IMHO, it's one of Hermes' most under rated colors.

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Have a podium order in for an Etoupe B30 Togo with PH and have been waiting. But got a call from my SA this morning that he has a Gris Asphalte B30 Togo wth PH that he wants me to see. So not sure if I should consider it as I was hoping for the Etoupe. I wanted a neutral color that I could use 3/4 of the year. Already have a Etain Kelly 35 Clemence with PH and a Gris T Garden Party. But many seem to think the Gris Asphalte may be a good alternative to Etoupe....

Status
Not open for further replies.