Group buying and flash deal sites - DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!!

I would be very surprised if they are authentic, please let us know if you do go ahead and what the authenticator comes back with.

My personal experience has been negative - I bought a Celine and when I got it authenticated it came back as FAKE. ******* did come back multiple times to state that they only sell authentic :amazed:. Luckily I paid via Paypal so I was able to raise a dispute and escalated to a claim. Paypal's decision was in my favour and I'm able to get my money back. That said I believed a few people on this thread also bought Celine from ******* and it turned out to be authentic....so that's why I said be very very careful (some may be some may not - get it authenticated if you decide to buy)....

My personal experience has been negative - I bought a Celine and when I got it authenticated it came back as FAKE. ******* did come back multiple times to state that they only sell authentic :amazed:. Luckily I paid via Paypal so I was able to raise a dispute and escalated to a claim. Paypal's decision was in my favour and I'm able to get my money back. That said I believed a few people on this thread also bought Celine from ******* and it turned out to be authentic....so that's why I said be very very careful (some may be some may not - get it authenticated if you decide to buy)....

******* sells only fake Prada. I've seen plenty of them recently. Not even good fakes either.
And Celine. I'm going to tribunal with them next month, Has anyone else had the same problems

Hi,
I'm trying to get my hands on an Prada Cahier, but retail is a little out of my reach at the moment. Does anybody have experience buying from bluefly? There's a sale going on right now where they reducing the Cahier by 14%. A blogger that I follow is actually linking to Bluefly for it.

I have read a few articles from the past on PF stating that Bluefly buys from a third party reseller and that they've been accused in the past of selling fakes. Can someone please advice? Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I'm trying to get my hands on an Prada Cahier, but retail is a little out of my reach at the moment. Does anybody have experience buying from bluefly? There's a sale going on right now where they reducing the Cahier by 14%. A blogger that I follow is actually linking to Bluefly for it.

I have read a few articles from the past on PF stating that Bluefly buys from a third party reseller and that they've been accused in the past of selling fakes. Can someone please advice? Thanks in advance!
Unless they've changed all their items are final sale, no refunds or exchanges. Too risky.

Hi I just purchased this Balenciga bag from ******* and after reading the thread I'm abit nervous. Could you please help me authencate this bag. Thank u

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 1,196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,212
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,211
Has anyone heard of votrefourgon.com. Just stumbled on it. The prices are too good to be true....of course, I would like them to be true but thought I had better check them out so I came here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The below direct from their website. Your answer in red. Authorized resellers of Prada do not make simple spelling mistakes - this is the EXCLUSIVE DOMAIN of illiterate chinese counterfeiters. Site has been reported to Prada.

Prada Bags Sale Discount Prices, Bags, Clothing And Shoes Outlet Online
www.votrefourgon.com
Shop Prada Bags In Online Outlet Store. Prada Bags Sale With High Quakity. Enjoy The Discount Price And Free Shipping For Prada Bags. Come On.

Last edited: