july podium order

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
for those that had previous july podium orders that came thru, how soon were you able to receive your special order? a year?

i'm just plotting a timeline here on a special order. :graucho:don't want it to come sooner, like my croc kelly (although it was someone's order that they passed up). :nuts:

tia :heart:

Last year my SA got a July PO in for a gold Togo with Gold HW Birkin 35, and by September it was in! (wayyy sooner than I had expected). I suspect it was a co-incidence that the bag I ordered was in a regular delivery...who knows?

My PO (a 30 cm Birkin) came in under five months, but I hadn't requested anything special like a different color lining or piping. I think true SOs where you really customize the bag would definitely take longer.

L what r u up to??? SPILL!!! BTW, was at H store today and was offered some very interesting items!!:graucho::graucho:

ha ha - oh nothing....i'll better wait before telling anybody before it gets jinxed! just kidding.

yeah, i received a call this week on something i have a hard time resisting, but in the end, i had to pass it up considering something may be coming up! plus, im running out of occasions to celebrate with a gift. DH says im already good till 2010. unless i get pregnant again and demand an early push present! lol :nuts:

ha ha - oh nothing....i'll better wait before telling anybody before it gets jinxed! just kidding.

yeah, i received a call this week on something i have a hard time resisting, but in the end, i had to pass it up considering something may be coming up! plus, im running out of occasions to celebrate with a gift. DH says im already good till 2010. unless i get pregnant again and demand an early push present! lol :nuts:

Okay, L...that doesn't tell me anything!!!! What did they call u on AND what MAY be coming up????:graucho::graucho::graucho: U are killing me!!!!:sweatdrop:

I just got my July 06 podium order (see "Friday afternoon" below). It wasn't anything special, just a regular podium order, although it's not a color that's ordered very often.