April 31 or MVP rhinoplasty

I think I had a consultation with him if he is the facelift surgeon? I need to verify his name. I had all their business name cards. He is very young for I can be remembered. If he is the facelift surgeon. I didn't like him he didn't even look at me and only give me 2 minutes. No respect at all. And please don't go to Dream for liposuctions. They are not good not expertise in that areas as well. I am very disappointed with mine. I will go back this Jan 15, 2018, for my 2 months post up. To complain! I have a large lump on my left side of the butt up area. The right side he didn't touch and is perfectly smooth.
@miame44 Would you please help to verify the name on the business card if Dr. Won-Jae Yoo was the one who consulted you for face lift? Thank you :smile:

H
Hi Annial, This is my revision done at Dream by Dr. Park. Yes, let me check the name and will get back to you.

View attachment 3924042[/QUOTwa
@miame44 Would you please help to verify the name on the business card if Dr. Won-Jae Yoo was the one who consulted you for face lift? Thank you :smile:
Hi Annial, Yes is Dr. Won-Jae Yoo that I had the consultation with for facelift. He only spends 2 minutes on me. So I can't say much! And I tried to find his reviews? I can't find any?

Please avoid DA and Wonjin, Regen, ID. etc,. I heard so many bad things. And I went personally for every consultation. Especially DA. When I went in I see none native Koreans not even one. It's all from CHINA. And I have spoken to couple patients while waiting. Which the ladies are afraid we talked to each other patients. I was shocked to hear the prices they paid and the work were just horrible. I spoke to the couple and most are their 3rd or 4 th times coming back for more fix works. But I heard its a very good male clinic. Just be careful. Do a lot of reviews first. We only have one face. Good luck!

Hi can u tell me the price you paid for in dream and does he do double eyelid revision well ?