Pomme d'amour heart to be re-released???

kittyluv23

O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Has anyone else heard this??? My SA told me that along with the Amarante heart coming that she heard a rumour that LV may re-release the pomme d'amour heart as well. She said LV knew that they underproduced these and were aware that so many LV fans were disappointed by not being able to get one.

Oh, I hope they re-release the Pomme heart!! I got the MC heart, but I also wanted the Pomme, so I would really be happy if the Pomme heart is re-released!! I am already on the waitlist for the Amarante heart (ha, just in case it was released, my SA made a waitlist for me). :yes:

My SA confirmed that the Amarante heart is coming & I waitlisted already. She just couldn't confirm the exact release date...just said in the next couple of months. She said TPF will probably know the exact launch date before they do! :graucho: She was just relating the rumour she heard about the Pomme heart.

If they re-release the pomme heart again, I may actually consider getting one...not the Amarante, since I think I'll be getting a French purse in Amarante after all :P

^ Oo i saw the French Purse in Amarante it's hot!
I really would jump at the chance of getting a heart purse in Pomme!
Kitty Your SA is funny when she said we will probably know before them!
:P
that's usually about right!
:tpfrox:

I missed the Pomme d'amour heart before....cuz my LV store only had a few of them:Push:

If they'll re-released it...i'll be :drool:.....Thanks for the headsup~ THat's a super goood news to hear !:yahoo: I think if they were to re-release this, it'll be around Christmas? Afterall it's like a symbolic thing:heart::heart::heart: