Patchwork Denim - Is it Heavy?

Aug 14, 2006
Hi Everyone -
I was wondering if any of you ladies, who have the denim patchwork line, could tell me if the bags are heavy. I'm on the wait list for the bowly, and I know now it's a very big bag. I'm worried that it'll weigh me down. Does anyone have this bag already that can let me know?
TIA.:smile:

Hi Everyone -
I was wondering if any of you ladies, who have the denim patchwork line, could tell me if the bags are heavy. I'm on the wait list for the bowly, and I know now it's a very big bag. I'm worried that it'll weigh me down. Does anyone have this bag already that can let me know?
TIA.:smile:

There's more information about the Patchwork line in the "Reference Library" section of the LV forum.

But to answer your question, I DID find it to be very big and heavy (and I didn't even put anything in it!!!:nuts: ). It also wouldn't stay on my shoulder. That's why I'm retuning mine.

But if you don't mind paying the price of looking DAMN HOT with this FABULOUS bag on your arm, then GO FOR IT!:yahoo:

Attachments

• PATCHWORK 011.jpg
    PATCHWORK 011.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 178
  • PATCHWORK 013.jpg
    PATCHWORK 013.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 129
  • PATCHWORK 018.jpg
    PATCHWORK 018.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 109
  • PATCHWORK 023.jpg
    PATCHWORK 023.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 168
  • PATCHWORK 025.jpg
    PATCHWORK 025.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 138
There's more information about the Patchwork line in the "Reference Library" section of the LV forum.

But to answer your question, I DID find it to be very big and heavy (and I didn't even put anything in it!!!:nuts: ). It also wouldn't stay on my shoulder. That's why I'm retuning mine.

But if you don't mind paying the price of looking DAMN HOT with this FABULOUS bag on your arm, then GO FOR IT!:yahoo:
How much are these purses??? How can a person tell if it is authentic??? Sorry I am very new at this.;)