Ode to the cervo loop (& tote)

every each is in her dustbag, and they are in a 'pancakes' pillar, one on top of the other, i keep the opening of the dustbag out so i can quickly have a look of who is inside without pulling the bag out.
I store my much smaller collection the same way. Cervo seems to want to stack flat...

Reactions: ksuromax
Question-
I’m thinking of buying the Med Cervo but not sure I will like all my things pooled in the bottom. Does this bother you when you use your Cervo?
I had a Sloane and this bag reminds me that.

I have the large and that can be an issue with that size for me. However, I think that’s probably less of a problem with the smaller (medium) cervo. I tried one out and it’s not so deep or full. I think the scaled down size made access easier. But that was only a brief experience. Since I haven’t owned one, hopefully someone else will chime in with more concise information......sorry I can be of more help....they’re selling like hot cakes so they must be fairly easy to use....

I have the large and that can be an issue with that size for me. However, I think that’s probably less of a problem with the smaller (medium) cervo. I tried one out and it’s not so deep or full. I think the scaled down size made access easier. But that was only a brief experience. Since I haven’t owned one, hopefully someone else will chime in with more concise information......sorry I can be of more help....they’re selling like hot cakes so they must be fairly easy to use....
I will probably get the Med Cervo and try it. I love the look of it, simple and classic with that BV style.
Thanks for your insight.

I will probably get the Med Cervo and try it. I love the look of it, simple and classic with that BV style.
Thanks for your insight.
It does feel like carrying a sloane (I have the ferro) but more compact. I will see if I can some time to do a photo comparison. I suggest to try in store. You can also consider using a bag organizer so that your items do not pool in the bag.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I have the medium and nothing pools in the middle......the contents line up much like they do in a large Veneta and nothing moves.
Thank you for that, I was hoping they would line up like they do in my Venetas. The med Cervo looks like the same size as the med Veneta. This is my first Cervo, all my other BVs are woven.

Question-
I’m thinking of buying the Med Cervo but not sure I will like all my things pooled in the bottom. Does this bother you when you use your Cervo?
I had a Sloane and this bag reminds me that.

I love my Medium Cervo - I was afraid of the same but just like what others said, things stay put for this size - I never have trouble finding things inside....

Reactions: dolali
I am LOVING the large Nero Cervo Loop. Black BV cervo leather is dreamy. I've been thinking of black cervo for a few years now but kept thinking I should get a color because black is so basic. It may be basic but it's amazing!!!

I had the same question before I got mine in September [emoji4].... it maybe basic but it is amazing and I LoVE my Nero cervo loop! (I had asked whether I should get Nero BV whilst I already have black bags from other brand [emoji12])