Today my first Neverfull arrived in the mail!

I cannot explain the excitement of looking up every time I heard a truck drive past my office, hoping each time it was my delivery. Constantly checking delivery status—I can’t possibly be the only one who refreshes updates every five minutes :/ And finally—the cardboard box that opens to reveal the orange box covered with a ribbon. Two days ago, after constantly searching the LV website for an Ebene Neverfull, it became available and I snatched it up. (As of right now, they are available in all three canvases and multiple interior options). Oh the smell of a brand new LV! I swear it’s better than new car smell. I can’t wait to carry it tomorrow. This is the most beautiful bag I’ve ever seen! It feels like a dream come true. Share with me your memories of unboxing your favorite or most anticipated arrival.
-Jen

Congrats! I hope you love it!!!

I think my most exciting was my first LV from my DH. I’ll never forget it no matter how many I get!!!

I’ll share it with you.

I arrived home late after a particularly rough day. I used the garage door (rather than the front door) and headed straight for our bedroom. My DH has a huge smile on his face and gave me a huge hug and said well. I was beyond confused. I said well what? He then directed me down the main hall and on our formal dining room table was a huge brown box next to the brown bag. I instantly started jumping up and down and screaming. My DH said are you going to open it? I did, inside was the mono Alma GM and I swear it was the most beautiful bag I had ever seen!!!

I think my most exciting was my first LV from my DH. I’ll never forget it no matter how many I get!!!

I’ll share it with you.

I arrived home late after a particularly rough day. I used the garage door (rather than the front door) and headed straight for our bedroom. My DH has a huge smile on his face and gave me a huge hug and said well. I was beyond confused. I said well what? He then directed me down the main hall and on our formal dining room table was a huge brown box next to the brown bag. I instantly started jumping up and down and screaming. My DH said are you going to open it? I did, inside was the mono Alma GM and I swear it was the most beautiful bag I had ever seen!!!
i love this story. what a wonderful DH you have!

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV

I’ll share it with you.

That’s so sweet!

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV