NKAWTG
O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
Not for everyone but saw one of these bags today and was able to play with it-
Kinda love the urban, minimalistic and architectural style of this bag
One flat outside back pocket
Two inside phone pockets
Lined in butter soft lambskin
Silver chain is not removable, but can be tucked in the bag to make it pure handheld
Very edgy look IMO
Here are some photos I've found IMG_1512377066.072106.jpgIMG_1512377074.612759.jpgIMG_1512377085.134487.jpgIMG_1512377093.672215.jpgIMG_1512377101.401573.jpgIMG_1512377109.061869.jpgIMG_1512377117.617051.jpg

I saw the mini one, which is soooo cute. But the mini is like an card holder with strap with a price tag of 4475. And the regular boxy one is 9200.

I haven't seen the mini but imagine it's precious - I did see a sort of walker on a chain Hermes style with the same hardware
Did you get a chance to try both sizes on?

I also love their wallet with strap!!!

Saw two today (vert vertigo and bleu hydra). Also saw one today on h.com. It’s very very small but with the new leather, it’s super cute!!!

Reactions: TankerToad
What a great bag! I used to have a Mark Cross bag of similar shape - one of my colleagues referred to it as my lunch box! I will have to check these out, thanks TT! Did you indulge?!?

I really fell for this bag
The thing was it had to be practical in addition to being collectible - wgibj was my initial hesitation
So ultimately I bought [emoji95]
Can see it worn with tailored day suits as well as semi formal evening events
Not sure if this style will be very popular-
Maybe that adds to its cache as well?
Mine is chèvre with the spine showing along the back panel in a color I didn't have in my collection
The stars aligned .....
Also loved the two inside phone pockets - the chain and handle combo
and the new style minimalist front latch
It had me at "Hello"

I really fell for this bag
The thing was it had to be practical in addition to being collectible - wgibj was my initial hesitation
So ultimately I bought [emoji95]
Can see it worn with tailored day suits as well as semi formal evening events
Not sure if this style will be very popular-
Maybe that adds to its cache as well?
Mine is chèvre with the spine showing along the back panel in a color I didn't have in my collection
The stars aligned .....
Also loved the two inside phone pockets - the chain and handle combo
and the new style minimalist front latch
It had me at "Hello"
Congrats TT, this bag is very classy and chevre is luscious. Hope to see a modeling pic :heart:

Reactions: TankerToad