any fur lovers? Hermes+fur my fav combo!

She is just amazing and takes fabulous photos.

She is aging in reverse! Each time i see a photo of her, she appears younger and younger. At one point it just seemed like too much ps for my taste, but her face now seems to have settled into a lovely, youthful softness. I am amazed how fabulous she looks! Of course her H collection is always stunning!

She is aging in reverse! Each time i see a photo of her, she appears younger and younger. At one point it just seemed like too much ps for my taste, but her face now seems to have settled into a lovely, youthful softness. I am amazed how fabulous she looks! Of course her H collection is always stunning!

Not a fan of her at all... there was talk that a few of her croc Bs aren’t real too. I used to be in awe of her H collection but after the exposé, I don’t even know what’s real any more! Scary.

Reactions: Prada_Princess
Not a fan of her at all... there was talk that a few of her croc Bs aren’t real too. I used to be in awe of her H collection but after the exposé, I don’t even know what’s real any more! Scary.

Yes there were incidents of fakes. And she looks too plastic for my taste.

She looks fabulous. I recall the fake "scandal" and I know people are massively against fakes. I do still like her closet.

Do tell! What happened in the fake scandal?

She looks fabulous. I recall the fake "scandal" and I know people are massively against fakes. I do still like her closet.

Do tell! What happened in the fake scandal?

Since the thread is about fur ... could we please get back to topic?

Thanks.