i can't believe i'd just BIN-ed.....

kasumi168

Obsessive Collector
O.G.
May 16, 2006
Well.. i have been tossing between a vermillion/Rouge Garance or Black 35cm Birkin. Then between which leathers (clemence or Togo), and just when i wanted to buy a black clemence.. up pops a Black 35 Togo Birkin and i couldn't resist and just BIN-ed... I just have to wait for the seller (a listed reputable one) to return from Holidays and i'll get my bag!!:yahoo:

I can't wait... My finger is still twitching over the vermillion birkin though....hehe..

And, i purchased a black clemence massai PM on Thursday from our local H store and now this... 2 H bags in 3 days is not bad i say....

Well.. i have been tossing between a vermillion/Rouge Garance or Black 35cm Birkin. Then between which leathers (clemence or Togo), and just when i wanted to buy a black clemence.. up pops a Black 35 Togo Birkin and i couldn't resist and just BIN-ed... I just have to wait for the seller (a listed reputable one) to return from Holidays and i'll get my bag!!:yahoo:

I can't wait... My finger is still twitching over the vermillion birkin though....hehe..

And, i purchased a black clemence massai PM on Thursday from our local H store and now this... 2 H bags in 3 days is not bad i say....

Which one did you buy? If you provide the link, we can all see it right now!