NEED HELP : fill me in with Birkin Touch’s information.

I also vote Yes! It sounds beautiful and in Noir, you can never go wrong. Sometimes combining beautiful things doesn't work (like croco and chevre should be left on its own and not combined) but after the photo that you posted, I think it will be an amazing bag.

Reactions: Bagsshoesaddict
It doesn’t sound like the OP has been offered one with a croc body, but those images are what show up when you do a google search for the Birkin touch.

I think the Birkin touch is just a B that combines exotic and non-exotic leathers in different styles. Sometimes it might be the body of the bag in croc, in others it’s just the handles and sangles :smile:

Oh cool! Thanks so much for the information! I really like this style!

Dear All, @dharma @xiaoxiao @lisawhit @Rhl2987 @MsHermesAU @bagidiotic @Fab41 @Yoshi1296 thank you for your reply and opinion. Yes, it is basically a bag with two different leather. What I am offered is body with chevre mysore leather and only the flap, strap and handle are in exotic croc. Here is a sample pic of birkin touch in Vert Fonce.

Yes, indeed @Yoshi1296 its price higher than regular birkin leather. It is consider as special order bag.

I am still consodering it. But once I decide and say yes to the bag, surely I will post the pic. (BUT it might take 6 months to arrive here from Paris).

Wow it is still gorgeous! I think you should totally get the bag!!

Reactions: Bagsshoesaddict
Same thinking here @periogirl28 @Amka @dharma. Let me just make sure tomorrow. But actually the day i was offered I asked 3x to her "Rosegold hardware?". And she reply "Yes, Rosegold mam". Do you think H will make new release of bag with RGHW after accesorries? Have no idea. But as @dharma said above, eventhough in permabras i think it will still gorg.

Same thinking here @periogirl28 @Amka @dharma. Let me just make sure tomorrow. But actually the day i was offered I asked 3x to her "Rosegold hardware?". And she reply "Yes, Rosegold mam". Do you think H will make new release of bag with RGHW after accesorries? Have no idea. But as @dharma said above, eventhough in permabras i think it will still gorg.
They are actively making Constances with Rose Gold Hardware so I don't think finding it on an exotic Birkin is too much of a stretch. Sounds like a gorgeous bag!

Reactions: Bag*Snob
i have been offered the gold option its beautiful very interesting my only issue is i never wear barking closed and the beauty of the bag to me is its closed position. therefore i shall pass how ever it is very nice.