NEED HELP : fill me in with Birkin Touch’s information.

Mar 31, 2015
Dear all hermes expertise, I’ve been offered by my local store SA, a birkin touch. I never seen a Birkin Touch Before and I need all the information about this beauty before I decided to take it or (sadly) pass it.

Here’s the spec: Birkin touch size 30 Black. Flap, handle and the two strap ahead is in croc and the body is in mysore leather. The hardware is Rosegold hardware.

Thank you for your information and if possible a photo will be so much helpful.

Black with rosegold combo is gorgeous combination... but with croc just at the handles, flap and sangles..( basically just the handles and sangles visible if u wear the bag open).. i assume it’s higher priced than regular mysore birkin..i dunno, is it worth paying more for taste of croc??

Reactions: Bagsshoesaddict
Ohh so it's an exotic leather body but with regular leather (I'm assuming barenia?) handles? Looks pretty cool! OP go for it! Seems like they're pretty rare but the specs you were offered sound gorgeous!

It doesn’t sound like the OP has been offered one with a croc body, but those images are what show up when you do a google search for the Birkin touch.

I think the Birkin touch is just a B that combines exotic and non-exotic leathers in different styles. Sometimes it might be the body of the bag in croc, in others it’s just the handles and sangles :smile:

Dear all hermes expertise, I’ve been offered by my local store SA, a birkin touch. I never seen a Birkin Touch Before and I need all the information about this beauty before I decided to take it or (sadly) pass it.

Here’s the spec: Birkin touch size 30 Black. Flap, handle and the two strap ahead is in croc and the body is in mysore leather. The hardware is Rosegold hardware.

Thank you for your information and if possible a photo will be so much helpful.
This bag sounds gorgeous and subtle, please share a pic if you take it home.

Dear All, @dharma @xiaoxiao @lisawhit @Rhl2987 @MsHermesAU @bagidiotic @Fab41 @Yoshi1296 thank you for your reply and opinion. Yes, it is basically a bag with two different leather. What I am offered is body with chevre mysore leather and only the flap, strap and handle are in exotic croc. Here is a sample pic of birkin touch in Vert Fonce.

Yes, indeed @Yoshi1296 its price higher than regular birkin leather. It is consider as special order bag.

I am still consodering it. But once I decide and say yes to the bag, surely I will post the pic. (BUT it might take 6 months to arrive here from Paris).

Attachments

• 1DE2F3D6-7A4F-4D52-9E87-0B7790A7951D.jpeg
    1DE2F3D6-7A4F-4D52-9E87-0B7790A7951D.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 3,891