Official Thread for the Royal Wedding in England in 2018

@ Rachel Meghan Markle

What Wiki knows:

Rachel Meghan Markle (born August 4, 1981) is an American actress, model, and humanitarian.

Since 2011 Markle has portrayed Rachel Zane on the legal drama series Suits and is also known for her role as special agent Amy Jessup in the sci-fi thriller Fringe. Previously, she had worked as a freelance calligrapher and as a model.

Markle has been in a relationship with Prince Harry since June 2016.

Their engagement was announced in November 2017, and they intend to marry in spring 2018.

Read more about her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

@ Prince Henry of Wales

What Wiki knows:

Prince Henry of Wales KCVO (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984), familiarly known as Prince Harry, is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. At the time of his birth, he was third in line of succession to the British throne, after his father and elder brother, but is currently fifth in line after his father, his elder brother, and his nephew and niece, George and Charlotte. On 27 November 2017, it was announced that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were engaged and to be married in Spring 2018.

After an education at schools in the United Kingdom and spending parts of his gap year in Australia and Lesotho, Harry chose a military career, undergoing officer training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He was commissioned as a cornet (ie. second lieutenant) into the Blues and Royals, serving temporarily with his brother, and completed his training as a troop leader.

In 2007 and 2008, he served for 77 days in Helmand, Afghanistan, but was pulled out after an Australian magazine revealed his presence there.[3] He returned to Afghanistan for a 20-week deployment in 2012–13 with the Army Air Corps.[4] He left the army in June 2015. In November 2017, Harry and Meghan Markle announced that they are engaged and will marry in 2018.

Read more about him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Harry

Reactions: Esizzle
I'm going to wear something festive - like a nice pair of PJ's and a Crown :girlsigh: may even have a proper English tea!

Oh my gosh! Great idea...we can all watch together. I even have a tiara. I bought it for my dog when she was crowned queen of our home when we lost the king, our 15 year old Labrador, a couple of months ago. We had a coronation ceremony for her and everything. Well, the ceremony was putting it on her head and giving her the stay command while attempting to take pics before it fell off. Then showering her with treats.

Yes, we have no children, and are crazy dog people. :loveeyes: