LV in Neiman Marcus - SMELL!

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I can't believe I haven't posted this earlier! So last weekend my Hubs and I went to Neiman Marcus. I wanted to check out their vast array of handbags! So as we go through the store we hit the Gucci, YSL, Fendi and Burberry sections. Then I see it. The LV alcove! I make a dash for it. Just kidding, in my mind though I was sprinting. :P Anyways we get in there and I'm comparing the NF to the BH. And then all of a sudden it hit my husband and me. We look at each other and wince. :sick:THe SA's are over in the corner looking for something. We ask them what that smell is and then the SA's go, "We think it's a skunk!" And then it got worse. The most horrible skunk smell! It was in the wall!!! :wtf: We left because it was getting so bad. I sure hope those purses don't absorb that nasty smell!

Houston. And I don't get to go down there often so i was hoping to spend more time in there since I don't get much of the boutique experience. Oh well. We left before the smell invaded my bag though!

EEK! :Push: I have a very light stomach so I probably would of ran out of the store very fast.

Hope they got rid of that skunk. That strong smell will be very hard to get off the LV bags. :yucky:

OMG, I hope the smell doesn't permeate the bags... that would be terrible! Especially if someone buys the bag with the bad smell. I wonder if they'll send the bags back or if they will find a way to de-smell them.

don,t buy anything from that store. the remedy for removing skunk smell is drenching it in tomato juice. i learned that from the discovery channel. i hope nm does the right thing and coughs it up as a loss.