Louis Vuitton Holiday Celebration

I've been to many of these. They serve you champagne and mini bites. They may or may not have a DJ. It's mostly for the SAs to promote a bag to you. You are not obligated to buy anything. I do carry an LV bag when I go to these events. But I don't have to wear a ball gown. Just something you normally wear to an office should be fine.
great information, thanks!
I better not to attend otherwise 100% sure will bring another bag home :P

I've been to many of these. They serve you champagne and mini bites. They may or may not have a DJ. It's mostly for the SAs to promote a bag to you. You are not obligated to buy anything. I do carry an LV bag when I go to these events. But I don't have to wear a ball gown. Just something you normally wear to an office should be fine.
Well, I’ll be dressed appropriately, but I have a hard time telling Louis no, soooo... new bag for me!!

Reactions: bakeacookie
The goal of these regular events is to encourage clients to come to the store and browse... the more time a client spends in the store and looks at products, the more likely they will make a purchase that day or return to make a purchase soon after. It's a great marketing tool! Clients feel special because they were invited to the event, and even if they don't make a purchase right away, it strengthens their relationship with the brand.

I got the invitation for next Sunday's party at Louis Vuitton Cannes. Since I live over 5000 miles away from my home store... I am sending my parents. :lol: Hopefully, they'll pick me up a little Christmas gift! ;)