Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

This coat is stunning on you!! How are you liking it? I saw this and the brown colorway in store today and they are lovely. I really want to add the brown to my coat collection!

You are so kind-thank you! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this coat! It's so different to anything else out there and I truly feel like I'm floating in a warm and stylish cocoon when I wear it! I adore brown too & didn't see that color so please share if you go ahead! There is also another enormous coat in the new collection I just tried on and cannot get out of my head! H doing amazing RTW is not helping my finances!!

You are so kind-thank you! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this coat! It's so different to anything else out there and I truly feel like I'm floating in a warm and stylish cocoon when I wear it! I adore brown too & didn't see that color so please share if you go ahead! There is also another enormous coat in the new collection I just tried on and cannot get out of my head! H doing amazing RTW is not helping my finances!!
Thank you for sharing! That is lovely to hear and ITA on how unique and chic the coat is! I will definitely share if I go ahead with the purchase. Some crazy part of me feels like it’s a good deal because it’s a bit over half the price of a cashmere coat :lol: I am loving the H RTW but have been waiting for the absolute perfect piece as my first jacket. This may be it!!

I believe this is a Winter 2017 item. It came in bright blue, beige, and black. I am SO tempted by this. If anyone has any feedback on Hermes sweaters generally, it would be welcomed and appreciated.