Mandy for Mandy

am2882

May 14, 2007
(My name is Amanda of course!!) The SAs must have thought I was insane when I went to pick these up at the boutique... I was like gimme Gimme GIMME!! :yahoo:

(more pics in a few seconds)

Attachments

• Legacyslim.jpg
    Legacyslim.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 46
  • legacyslimback.jpg
    legacyslimback.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 52
  • mandy.jpg
    mandy.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Mandeeliner.jpg
    Mandeeliner.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 41
I'm also getting a legacy coin purse from candypalmer (off of ebay) but I couldn't wait to post these pics! I will definitely post everything all together after I get it :nuts:

Attachments

• MandCoach.jpg
    MandCoach.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 66
The whiskey Mandy smells delicious BTW... and I love the coin purse too!! Ebay...and a must have for my red sig demi.

Yes, this picture is :nogood::

Attachments

• redcoin.jpg
    redcoin.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 55
Thanks everyone :smile:... it's SO comfortable on my shoulder. The two SAs that pulled it out of the bag at the boutique (one was a guy) kept commenting on how heavy it was. I didn't think it was that heavy? Yay for me I guess..

*i want that bag now!! did you know its big enough for a macbook? i remmeber when i was shopping for my first coach bag at the coach store, i put it in there and it fit perfectly!!

Hehe...nice! Too bad I have a huge Toshiba laptop :rolleyes:... You should definitely invest in a Mandy though. Oh my God I was SO excited when I picked it up. It's just so comfortable and so beautiful. I've only taken it out twice and I've already received many compliments. Just a gorgeous, classic bag. Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it Get it! :angel:

i need moolah first lol!!! i remember they had the suede one in plum and charcoal and now i kick myself for not getting them!! they were like 200-300 or something!!