Fiorentini and Baker Eli questions on sizing

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
I think I've narrowed it down to the Eli in Black..but have a sizing question. From what I've read, different F/B styles run differently. I am a 6.5 in most shoes..and if I was going to go with one end or the other, I would say I'm sometimes closer to a 7 than a 6.... A 6 in most Fryes as well. My sizing options that I'm seeing out there are a 36..no 1/2 sizes that I can find in this shoe. Do they run 1/2 or a full size big?
Thanks so much for the help:smile:

I tried them on in a store and in my opinion they run at least a size big.
I wear US 8.5 and in a 38 in Elis I had some wiggle room but not enough to size down to a 37.

I finally got my boots in a 36 and love them! I think they are just slightly big but I think not enough to go down anymore..they just feel slightly roomy which is fine.
I want to wear them with everything...:P I know there is a styling thread for F&B's but if you have more Eli pics...please post! I would love to see them:smile:

I finally got my boots in a 36 and love them! I think they are just slightly big but I think not enough to go down anymore..they just feel slightly roomy which is fine.
I want to wear them with everything...:P I know there is a styling thread for F&B's but if you have more Eli pics...please post! I would love to see them:smile:

I am glad they fit and you like them. You may want to post modeling pictures in the mentioned thread.:smile:

If anyone is still watching this thread, I could really use some help on sizing of the Fiorentini + Baker Eternity range.

For comparison, I'm a 38 in Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo and a 37 (or 7) in Frye, Officine Creative and AS98...

I bought a pair of Eternity 713 boots (or something similar) in a 37 and they're big - a little 'clowny', actually!!! I also tried on a pair of my friend's Eli boots in a 37 and they fit the same. Here's a photo of the 713s next to my Frye Engineers and Officine Creative boots.

Can anyone offer an opinion on whether I'd likely be a 36 or 36.5? I understand the F + B boots are a little pointier than the other two...

I know this is a little bit of a crazy way of deciding but I can't try them on anywhere and any advice would be great! Even if someone with a 36 and/or a 36.5 could measure the outsole and I can judge the difference between them....

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 20170920_101736_36522433743_o smaller.jpg
    20170920_101736_36522433743_o smaller.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 388