My new 18C bag..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi everyone..
Just got her last night.. Super happy.. [emoji7]
I don't have any plan to buy shoes, but when I saw this shoes I just like it. Can match the bag.. [emoji6]

Thank you to my lovely SA who keep the bag for me and thank you everyone for letting me share my happiness..

Christmas comes early this year.. [emoji51]

IMG_1510967890.643209.jpg

Reactions: chicnfab
Congrats!! [emoji7] I got the same bag yesterday. Wasn't love at first sight I have to say, but it's growing on me. I really like how well the bag is structured and the fact that the leather doesnt seem to be prone to scratches. And surprisingly the quilts are puffier IRL than what I'd seen in the pictures.

Always love a bag in a pop of color and it’s a great match to your sneakers. Congrats and enjoy!!

Congrats on ur new bag. I have the same one and love this red. It's doesn't look orange at all irl.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy this pop of color!

Love love love the red!

Congrats!! [emoji7] I got the same bag yesterday. Wasn't love at first sight I have to say, but it's growing on me. I really like how well the bag is structured and the fact that the leather doesnt seem to be prone to scratches. And surprisingly the quilts are puffier IRL than what I'd seen in the pictures.

Congrats!! I've been contemplating in that red mini too! But afraid it might be too orangey in real life. Do you have a picture in natural lighting?

Big Congrats to you on both of these fab items!! They go together so well :heart::tup::drinks:

Thank you everyone for the kind words..
It doesn't look too orange to me. It looks perfect on my eyes.. the red looks fresh..
I will take picture tomorrow under normal light.. ;)