Vintage Louis Vuitton Monceau

bag345addict

Sep 4, 2017
Hey Guys,
I just bought an LV Monceau on ebay for a really good price!
I am really looking forward to it.
Before I bought it, I checked everywhere and could barely find any informations about it, even here! Does one of you has one? Or can you give me some details about it? [emoji4][emoji177]

A lot of used ones have a sticky pocket making the inside zip useless. A lot of used bags are missing the keys which is not that big of a deal because you can order them from LV if it matters. It's a very sturdy well made bag. View attachment 3883571
Oh I didn't you coule order the key again! That's good to know! Do they still replace a sticky pocket?
What are you using it mostly for?

A lot of used ones have a sticky pocket making the inside zip useless. A lot of used bags are missing the keys which is not that big of a deal because you can order them from LV if it matters. It's a very sturdy well made bag. View attachment 3883571
Your Monceau looks richly fabulous. What products do you use on it? I wore my Epi Monceau to a business conference this week and she was quite a beacon. I don't get too much attention when I wear my Mono PM but my Reverse PM draws quite a bit .
Those who aren't LVoers may think it's fake and those in the know are wondering how did I snag one.

Reactions: bag345addict