UH OH..Neverfull...I need help!!

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
My Neverfull will be coming next wekk yet, here, I have heard nothing but bad things happening with the Neverfull. I am conserned I have made a bad choice:tdown:..... Should I be ready to return my Neverfull? :crybaby:

Be ready to, but you may fall in love with it! If you can handle the marks it may create then keep it. Just wait until you see it to decide. Congrats on your purchase though!

I think it has something to do with the cinching when the vachetta rubs together. I'm not 100% sure what the problem is since I don't own one. Search other threads for the NF. It's been pretty recent within the last week. Some have the issue and some don't.

Wow...I've used mine quite a bit and haven't had any problems at all (knock on wood) and I'm not easy on my bags!:nogood: I find mine to be very practical and convenient. It holds a ton of stuff including baby supplies (I have the MM). I love the NF! :yes: Gee..I hope my luck continues..Now I'm paranoid lol! :sweatdrop:

Dear Pink,

Mine arrived from elux this morning and after taking a quick look at it, I set it back into its sleeper, packed it all back into the shipping box and emailed them for a Return Authorization. I just don't want to have to worry about all this business!

I don't think you don't need to hurry packed it all back and returned.....If you love the style go for it...I thinks the strap is a minor problem...for me I don't think it's a problem.....I believe most of you who has already the neverfull still love the bag and still want to keep it even the others still talking about the bleeding....For me the bag is very beautiful...I like Neverfull designed better than BH...especially new designed color for inside bag that make the bag different than other.s.. My opinion Go For it if you like them so much don't get annoying by others....

Wow...I've used mine quite a bit and haven't had any problems at all (knock on wood) and I'm not easy on my bags!:nogood: I find mine to be very practical and convenient. It holds a ton of stuff including baby supplies (I have the MM). I love the NF! :yes: Gee..I hope my luck continues..Now I'm paranoid lol! :sweatdrop:

^^ After reading the bleeding problem thread I just wanted to add that I've only worn mine open not cinched. I always have way too much stuff in it so I never think of cinching it. HTH!

Great, I am think I am just going to hold on and wait til I pick her up next week. I'm a little conserned but not worried enough to not go get it!! But I will have to keep my eyes open!!