Jimmy Choo Bronze Mahala- anyone seen one in person?

ellebar

Jan 15, 2006
I'm considering buying a bronze mahala but have never seen the bag in real life....

I've attached the pictures I was sent by the SA.

Have any of you seen this bag in real life? If so, what do you think of it? I would love to hear all your opinions!

Thanks!!!:wlae:

Attachments

• Mahala bronze.JPG
    Mahala bronze.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 70
  • bronze metallic detail.JPG
    bronze metallic detail.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Mahala detail 2.JPG
    Mahala detail 2.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 37
I'm considering buying a bronze mahala but have never seen the bag in real life....

I've attached the pictures I was sent by the SA.

Have any of you seen this bag in real life? If so, what do you think of it? I would love to hear all your opinions!

Thanks!!!:wlae:

It is a gorgeous bag and I had purchased it during the Nordies sale last month, but then my Liquid patent was released, so I ended up returning it with Guccidiva and letting her purchase it. I almost kept it, but I just could not justify that many bags in a month. GRAB IT:yes:

It is a gorgeous bag and I had purchased it during the Nordies sale last month, but then my Liquid patent was released, so I ended up returning it with Guccidiva and letting her purchase it. I almost kept it, but I just could not justify that many bags in a month. GRAB IT:yes:

Robyn:
Thanks for the feedback! I just ordered the bag :yahoo:

Just another question for you:
-would you say it's a really bling-bling loud metallic or more subtle? Really shiny or sparkly? Thanks!!

Robyn:
Thanks for the feedback! I just ordered the bag :yahoo:

Just another question for you:
-would you say it's a really bling-bling loud metallic or more subtle? Really shiny or sparkly? Thanks!!

Very subtle and not at all loud. I like to be different and make a statement at times and this bag is TDF, but not flashy:nogood:

Bonnie,
I just received my Bronze Maddy from jimmychoo.com. It is gorgeous!!! But a little more metallic than I thought. They still have it in stock if you want it!! It definately has some bling to it...

I think I'm going to get the Champagne Mahala over the Maddy and the Bronze. Love them all, but I carry way too much stuff. And yes, I see that it's 30% off on jc.com. Well, I'm going to hold out and either snag one at 50% or live with more money in my bank account :tup:.