Sad to return Neverfull, but happy about....

lvbliss

Jun 18, 2007
Well, I took back my Neverfull MM to boutique...I just couldn't see erasing the marks all the time and risk wearing down the leather piping over time. I really love that bag!
The gals at the LV Boutique were very nice about it and no one has voiced that complaint yet, but said they wanted to know these things.....and I exchanged for a BH!!!!! I had my eye on that bag before and got the Neverfull instead.
I think I am going to be very happy with the BH:heart:! I love the way the straps stay on my shoulder and the "boxy" look of the bag!!!! I also love the way I can just throw things in there without unzipping!

Oh I'm so glad you love her! I was nervous yesterday when my hubby ordered it. I was having second thoughts and wondering if I should have gotten the NF instead. Post pics! I can't wait to see it!

Well, I took back my Neverfull MM to boutique...I just couldn't see erasing the marks all the time and risk wearing down the leather piping over time. I really love that bag!
The gals at the LV Boutique were very nice about it and no one has voiced that complaint yet, but said they wanted to know these things.....and I exchanged for a BH!!!!! I had my eye on that bag before and got the Neverfull instead.
I think I am going to be very happy with the BH:heart:! I love the way the straps stay on my shoulder and the "boxy" look of the bag!!!! I also love the way I can just throw things in there without unzipping!

I am in total agreement about why I like the look of this bag too!

Mine arrived from elux this morning and after taking a quick look at it, I set it back into its sleeper, packed it all back into the shipping box and emailed them for a Return Authorization. I just don't want to have to worry about all this business!:yucky:

:crybaby:Well I sent my new, never used Neverfull bag back to Eluxury. Eluxury is fully aware of the transfer, bleeding problem as well as LV. They are waiting word as to why this is happening. Eluxury even provided me free return shipping because of the Neverfull problem. She also told me on the phone that LV boutiques are accepting the bags back with anyone that is having a problem. LV is trying to get to the bottom of it and make whatever changes it needs to to correct the problem. As Eluxury stressed to me LV will be certain to take care of this problem. I have decided to wait until fall for the damier neverfull to come out, for I know that the Damier leather will not pick up any color transfer from the lining. The marks are definitely NOT rub marks of friction between the leather sides of the top of the bag, they know it is coming from its interior. This much they told me on the phone. The neverfull is such a beautiful bag and wonderful shape and I feel confident that LV will do whatever is needed to resolve the issue. I know I will be happy when I get the Damier neverfull come Fall, I know for sure it will be worth the wait, for the shape is tdf!
user_online.gif
progress.gif