Trollbead addiction

I love wishful sky. I just got a few more meteor beads to pair it with, and I'm loving how the bracelet is coming together. I also saw the Black Friday release today. It's unbelievable. I cannot wait!

It's strange, it makes wishful sky look...I don't know. Inferior? Don't get me wrong, I love them both, but I think putting them together would kind of wash wishful sky out if that makes sense.

I cannot get a good shot of this bracelet. There's too much glitter, and the camera hates it. But here's at least something until I can figure out how to do better. Bananas.PNG

Reactions: darkangel07760
It's strange, it makes wishful sky look...I don't know. Inferior? Don't get me wrong, I love them both, but I think putting them together would kind of wash wishful sky out if that makes sense.

I cannot get a good shot of this bracelet. There's too much glitter, and the camera hates it. But here's at least something until I can figure out how to do better. View attachment 3875927

Hmmm I see what you mean…
But I do believe all these will look so pretty in the sun! All the glittering and shimming~just fabulous!

F .... pandora. I luv Trollbeads. We dont have their stores here but found one in another state and they also online. I want that new blue wishful sky too. The rocket and the coffee cup! Im in Australia.

Looks like I might have to swing by my local trollbeads shop with the black Friday sales going on... Anyone else jumping in?

Perlen in Denmark has a terrific 25 percent off sale going on. Everything on their web site with the exception of Ohm beads. Unfortunately I can't seem to find their Trollbeads section. It appears to have vanished. Have they stopped carrying Troll?

I love this year's Trollbead Christmas glass but haven't spotted it on sale anywhere online.

There are lots of great deals on the web sites of various U.S. Trollbeads retailers. Trollbeads Akron for instance has agate stone sets on sale for under $100. Incredible deal. The black striped onyx kit at $85 is SO tempting! :angel:

Last edited:
Reactions: darkangel07760