Givenchy Chat Thread

Just curious... Does anyone remember if old Nightgales ever had diagonal/V-shaped seams (vs. the cross-shaped ones)? I came across one and thought it was an interesting detail. Definitely enhances the slouchiness that I love about this bag!

nightingale.jpg

Reactions: BagStalker44
Hi! Can anyone recommend a reliable professional authentication service? I need to authenticate a small Givenchy Antigona. I already purchased the bag so the Givenchy authentication thread can't help me. Has anyone had any experience with Luxuca as an authenticator? Emailed them two days ago to see what details they needed and ask about the fee, waiting on a response. It looks good to my untrained eye but I can't enjoy the bag until I have some peace of mind.
Thanks!
Hi, did you have success with Luxuca?

Hi!! Just wanted to ask anyone who owns a Givenchy bag in oxblood/burgundy how well the colour has kept? Does the colour run/transfer, have they had problems with it fading? Thanks!

I have a shiny ant in burgundy and it still looks ok...but then again I don't use it as often as my other bags.

Hi!! Just wanted to ask anyone who owns a Givenchy bag in oxblood/burgundy how well the colour has kept? Does the colour run/transfer, have they had problems with it fading? Thanks!
My obsedia tote and panda are both thriving, but I do rotate my bags every couple of weeks usually.

Hey everybody, i'm new here & to Givenchy so if this isn't along w/ the rules don't kill me! :amuse:

I have 2 things I want authenticated. I would really appreciate any help. Below is a imgur album. Thanks!!!

Hi all!
I tried on the new infinity crossbody bag in small size and found the style to be very flattering. The chain makes the bag a bit heavy, but it so beautiful and statement! Saw the bag in black and beige - both are beautiful.

Pics courtesy of NAP
IMG_1510140220.899604.jpg

Also tried on the shark lock in small size and pebbled burgundy leather. Didn’t not expect it to fit so flattering! It fitted me well both on shoulder, crossbody and in hand. Still small for work and doesn’t fit A4, but will fit an ipad or a note book as well as everyday essentials. (I’m slender 170cm for reference).

So I do recommend these styles!

I know this is a givenchy thread but I need some advice. I’m going to purchase my wife a nice bag for Christmas but idk which one to get

It’s rather a med Antigona in black or a classic saint laurent tote