Knot Knot : Clutch Here!

There is a chartreuse knot on sale on Rue La La right now for much less than list price. I am new to BV and don't have experience with the Knot or pricing on it.

This is the classic satin knot trimmed with ayers. The price is
great considering the retail is around $1650 + tax..

If the color works in your wardrobe & lifestyle, go for it & enjoy it!

Has anyone has purchased the IPhone X and tried to see if it would fit in a classic knot?

I went up in phone size when the 6 Plus came out and hated that I couldn’t use it with my classic knots. I ended up getting rid of my knots because of it. As I remember the 6 would fit in a knot and the X is only slightly larger than the 6– so I am curious whether the X will fit !

I know that BV is coming out with the new size knot (with the chain strap) that may help those with larger phones, but my specific interest is the classic size and the IPhone X.

I just read that the x measures 2.79 x 5.65. Not sure it’s accurate.

Thanks!

In theory, it seems like it would fit, but I remember getting an iPhone 6 in the classic knot required a bit of leaning and positioning.

The knot measurements (from BV website) are : 6.7 x 3.9 x 2
The iPhone 6 measurements are : 5.44 x 2.64 x .27
And as you said, the iPhone X is 5.65 x 2.79 x.30

I don't have any classics anymore, so I am hoping that a BVette is getting an iPhone X and can tell me whether it fits.

Thanks!

In theory, it seems like it would fit, but I remember getting an iPhone 6 in the classic knot required a bit of leaning and positioning.

The knot measurements (from BV website) are : 6.7 x 3.9 x 2
The iPhone 6 measurements are : 5.44 x 2.64 x .27
And as you said, the iPhone X is 5.65 x 2.79 x.30

I don't have any classics anymore, so I am hoping that a BVette is getting an iPhone X and can tell me whether it fits.

I think we might be able to find a SA with one and ask them to try it for size?

My 6plus has been acting up. It’s frustrating. Been thinking about trying one of those basic smart phones that the phone company offers. They’re geared toward seniors with huge font and limited internet actions, and I’m a senior. I usually use my ipad for internet access. Technology is so great until it gets passive-aggressive, seems like it’s fine but refuses to work properly. Maybe it just changes faster than I can....