Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

I can't believe how my collection is still pretty much the same. I've added an oxblood Cara and am in the process of rehoming the purple mitzy. The chocolate bays was sold years ago. I've obviously been very good. See page 261

View attachment 3870504 View attachment 3870506 View attachment 3870508 View attachment 3870509 View attachment 3870510 View attachment 3870512 CPrincess this is for you. The last bays picture I had a few have gone so this is my up to date 9.
This is a wonderful bays collection.
Can you list the colours?
I see you have three of the new Coca bays as well as the 6 heritage bays.
Is your grey mole grey? It looks lighter than my graphite.
Also which is the reddish colour?
So gorgeous!! I showed my hubby so he can see it is not just me.

Reactions: Mayfly285 and Ser
Top one Oxblood, Black, Indigo, next row Black printed, Oak, Poppy Red. Last row Tartan, Mole Grey and last the Oak. No you aren’t alone. Hubby brought three of them black printed, poppy red and mole grey so he understands!

Last edited:
Top one Oxblood, Black, indigo,next row black printed, oak, poppy red. Last row tartan, mole grey and last the oak. No you aren’t alone. Hubby brought three of them black printed, poppy red and mole grey so he understands!
Hehe. Hubby got me oak NVT and my first black NVT. But then I decided I preferred a more dressy black (so with silver hardware and gold hardware instead of brass) so I replaced it.

I love poppy red, have it in lily and tried to get hold of it in bays but couldn’t so ended up getting fiery red which is a more orange red than poppy. I think poppy red is a perfect red.

You have an amazing bays collection. I am sure it is great fun deciding which one to use each day!

Reactions: Alex R
I love the Bayswater’s. I have other mulberries but I will always have a few bays even if I had to sell most of my bags. 3 of them were bargains the new Black was £380, ebay find, bad picture but I realised it was genuine and the unusual lock oak for £275 unused. I think like you one more and then stop.............

I love the Bayswater’s. I have other mulberries but I will always have a few bays even if I had to sell most of my bags. 3 of them were bargains the new Black was £380, ebay find, bad picture but I realised it was genuine and the unusual lock oak for £275 unused. I think like you one more and then stop.............
Wow! Those are some great deals!! My cheapest was electric blue which I paid around £400 for a while ago.
What do you have in mind for #10?

I have moves some of mine on to make room for others[emoji12]
This is my updated ones
Somerset satchel in oak
Silky snake Tillie in oak
Oak Alexa
Patent loopy leopard Lily
Mini Lily in steel blue
Black Eddie satchel (almost sold)
Patient Harriet in khaki (thinking of selling)View attachment 3885859
Red wallet
View attachment 3885861Harriet
View attachment 3885862 Eddie

Very nice Mulb family :smile:
I love your Eddie (I didn’t know about this one), the leather looks amazing :loveeyes: