Summit Drive in Amarante

I like it but am so scared of all the fingerprints. I have a sunset blvd. and the fingerprints annoy me so much on that small bag. I actually like the summit drive in pomme ALOT better.

Love this bag!! I don't really have a fingerprint issue on this one, but it comes with its own felt cloth anyway. The straps are actually adjustable --- 3 holes to choose from --- and I can put it on my shoulder if I needed my hands free. This is one of two LV bags that my husband actually loves (the other being the Pomme Brentwood) from my collection.

It took a couple of days to get used to the shape of the bag because it is mainly a hand-held or arm-held bag and I'm used to shoulder bags. But now I'm really lovin' the shape of it!!

Wow, Thanks for the info!! I would LOVE to see a pic!:nuts:

Here are some pics for you --- a bit blurry, but I hope you get the idea!:smile: (The fingerprint smudges you may see on the mirror are actually paw prints from my two kitty cats. They aren't smudges on the bag. LOL)

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 005.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 005.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 006.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 006.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 007.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 007.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 302
Here's a couple of better pictures of my Amarante Summit Drive without the paw prints on the mirror :nuts::

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 010.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 010.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 011.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Amarante Summit Drive 011.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 291
I have no comment about the bag itself (do not particularly like or dislike it) but I played around with the Amarante French purse for about 5 minutes straight in the store...first I took the cloth and wiped off all the existing fingerprints and then I was just fiddling around with the wallet. And really, for some reason, I left no finger prints. I returned the wallet to my SA, nice and shiny and fingerprint-less.