Phoebe Philo rumored to be leaving Celine

Sorry, her leaving is being "widely reported." LVMH denying it. Sounds like it's prob true but we'll see by the end of the year. I agree with you, I would love to see the CD of Beckham's line take over. She's amazing!

I'm SO sad to see her go! She is probably my favorite designer of all time because of her work at Celine. Although I do love Alaia too so if it is true that she is going there then I won't be too sad.

I hope she's not leaving. I haven't loved a brand this much ever! But if she does leave, yes I'd like to see creative director from Victoria Beckham brand in the new position.

Christopher Bailey has left Burberry and now people are thinking that Phoebe might be leaving Celine for the role at Burberry.

Any links? Articles? No offense to anyone (by that, I mean Burberry fans), but Burberry is in serious need of re-vamping and any creative director looking for a challenge would love such an opportunity to turn a brand around. If Phoebe is looking for a challenge, then this is a good one for her. Tho, I heard from the fashion-addicted SAs in my local SAKS that it could be that Phoebe just wants to focus on her family more than work.

Any links? Articles? No offense to anyone (by that, I mean Burberry fans), but Burberry is in serious need of re-vamping and any creative director looking for a challenge would love such an opportunity to turn a brand around. If Phoebe is looking for a challenge, then this is a good one for her. Tho, I heard from the fashion-addicted SAs in my local SAKS that it could be that Phoebe just wants to focus on her family more than work.

I just saw posts on Instagram about people talking about it.IMG_1509491135.463059.jpgIMG_1509491143.763798.jpg