Is it a Green Perfo or Mint Green Perfo?

LoveBolsas

Latina Loves Bags
Jun 27, 2007
Hey everyone I was looking at the Green Perfo on elux and it looks nice I was considering buying one but I saw one on ebay and it looked mint green witch I didnt like Ive never seen one in person so can anyone help me?:smile:

Thanks

Just wonder if you could pass the link? I never heard about mint green perfo before. To rest assure, post the link on authenticate this louis vuitton board so you won't get fake :smile:

Well I was not planning to buy it on ebay but just worried that the color on elux was not correct. I just want to make sure that when I order it from elux its the same color as on the screen. Thanks

Hey everyone I was looking at the Green Perfo on elux and it looks nice I was considering buying one but I saw one on ebay and it looked mint green witch I didnt like Ive never seen one in person so can anyone help me?:smile:

Thanks

its green
p.gif
p11093572_ph_hero.jpg

Thanks

if the one you're looking at is 400$ starting bid, seller has 0 feedback, STAY AWAY.... Its not something I'd take a chance with.. 0 feedback :tdown: and only just started the account june 23:tdown:

I have the wallet, and it's a really nice bold green color, similar to what you see on the LV site. It's very green, not minty, not light, not that deep. Just bold green.

Attachments

• DSC02082.jpg
    DSC02082.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02083.jpg
    DSC02083.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02085.jpg
    DSC02085.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 36