Hermes Kelly Au Galop

there's a malachite with parallel straight line Zanzibar handle Kelly au Pas, also an ebene grizzly with Au Pas handle
Au Trot handle in BE and Fauve Grizzly/ Barenia
Au Galop handle in Indigo and Craie

I was at the boutique yesterday and they had two Au Galop kellys. One in blue electric size 32. It was gorgeous, rich color and the pop on the handle was fabulous. They also had the Craie with barenia, and bordeaux and craie handle in size 28. Beyond beautiful. The blue Indigo is supposed to come in with a handle that has some orange in it. I saw a picture and wasn't over the moon about it but , that of course, is until you see it in person. Originally my sa said to wait to see if the blue came in as she doesn't like it when i repeat a color, HOWEVER, the craie just took my breath away and it jumped into my hand never to be released for another.

I was at the boutique yesterday and they had two Au Galop kellys. One in blue electric size 32. It was gorgeous, rich color and the pop on the handle was fabulous. They also had the Craie with barenia, and bordeaux and craie handle in size 28. Beyond beautiful. The blue Indigo is supposed to come in with a handle that has some orange in it. I saw a picture and wasn't over the moon about it but , that of course, is until you see it in person. Originally my sa said to wait to see if the blue came in as she doesn't like it when i repeat a color, HOWEVER, the craie just took my breath away and it jumped into my hand never to be released for another.

Congrats!

Craie is one of my favorite H colors and is truly special. It has a softly luminous quality to it. I'm sure that on the K au Galop it was stupendous- congrats to you!

I would like to see a picture of the kelly galop in grizzly braun ebene. Did any of you see this model? How are handles? I've only see the barenia grizzly and I am very curious to see how is the darker version. Thanks

OMG. I totally forgot about the Blue Electric and Malachite!!
I had taken a screen shot of Hermes IG pic, which just shows 3 bags, and that is what I was thinking about!
I'm on hold for the Craie!

Last edited:
I have the craie ordered- hope to be your twin very soon
Huge congrats
Lucky you
This Kelly is a stunner !
Ordered last winter
Patiently waiting .... ok maybe not so patiently.....[emoji6]

Reactions: cavalla