Acculift/Accusculpt in Seoul (Please help)

michelleee

Sep 4, 2013
Hello everyone,

I had two fat grafts done a few years back, I liked the fats on my forehead and temples, but the ones on my cheek just made my cheeks too chubby and it also left my smile line looking too deep and prominent.

I am visiting Korea next month and I intend to get acculift/accusculpt to get rid of the fats. I consulted a few big clinics and they all quoted me 3-4mil! I personally think that it is a ridiculous price to pay and I believe there are a lot of smaller clinics which can do the same procedures for much lesser.

I really hope someone can recommend me a good clinic for acculift/accusculpt because I can't read or write any Korean so it's been really tough. :sad: I will sooooooo grateful if anyone can offer help on the clinics to check out :'(

Feel free to hit me up on kakao here: iammichy (if you are travelling to korea in April as well/interested in the same procedure, feel free to hit me up too)

I consulted JW, ID, Renewme(these are the ones who replied me). I have yet to hear from the rest. 2mil sounds much more reasonable but I don't know which clinics charge reasonably and does a good job :sad:

If you are doing 1 area (both side of face), it should be 1 mil and below.
Try Laprin.
From my experience, Seoul's Plastic surgery usually quote 1mil to 1.5mil (maximum discount from original and the surgeon is ok with it) for 30mins and simple surgery.

More complex type like Rhino or Jaw usually take longer time to operate and hence the price could be 3mil and above.

If u have unsightly extra fat pad, acculift is for you.
Clinic will quote per area price and usually its 1mil to 1.2mil max for me. Anything more is overpriced. And full face probably ends up at 2.5 to 3mil.

Fat grafting works well with acculift for contouring and shaping face. For me, i did acculift to remove my fat pad just above my nasolabial fold and fat graft to my cheeks and malar areas. My whole face is lifted. If you have alot of skin to spare, acculift is not for you. It wont tighten like a facelift.

Reactions: melly215
W
Clinic will quote per area price and usually its 1mil to 1.2mil max for me. Anything more is overpriced. And full face probably ends up at 2.5 to 3mil.

Fat grafting works well with acculift for contouring and shaping face. For me, i did acculift to remove my fat pad just above my nasolabial fold and fat graft to my cheeks and malar areas. My whole face is lifted. If you have alot of skin to spare, acculift is not for you. It wont tighten like a facelift.
Where did you have your fat graft and acculift done? In Laprin?
Also, how did you bargain such a good price? Any advice? Do you happen to speak korean?

Thank you :smile:

Reactions: Divas Nag
Nope, i dont speak korean. They have people that will speak good english with you. Try whatapps them, the number is on their website. Regen has experienced surgeon to perform excellent fat grafting. Laprin as well for their nano fat graft. Find their head director to do for you. If u re doing 3 surgeries (say fat graft, acculift and blepharoplasty or rhino), u can definitely ask for a better price and they will be happy to do for u. Regen usually give good rate if the patient could write a positive review and they can offer u 30% and above off.

Just remember. Its the surgeon's skill that will make or break your desired result. Not the technology.

Last edited:

Hi divas, I got a fat transfer to my face 2 weeks ago and I'm not happy with my result. My cheeks are too full and my chin is super full which makes it look wide and more manly. I've been so depressed. Do you know if acculift would be ok for cheeks and chin? I heard it can cause lumps and divots. Please let me know thanks!

Hi divas, I got a fat transfer to my face 2 weeks ago and I'm not happy with my result. My cheeks are too full and my chin is super full which makes it look wide and more manly. I've been so depressed. Do you know if acculift would be ok for cheeks and chin? I heard it can cause lumps and divots. Please let me know thanks!

Where did you get it done? I would give it more time as you still likely have some swelling now, also you don't know how much fat will survive until months later. I think most Korean clinics overfill because they know you'll lose 30-70% of the fat injected.

Where did you get it done? I would give it more time as you still likely have some swelling now, also you don't know how much fat will survive until months later. I think most Korean clinics overfill because they know you'll lose 30-70% of the fat injected.

I got it done in the US. My plastic surgeon said her success rate has been high so most of the fat should retain bc she uses microfat grafting and stem cell with prp. I'm so depressed bc I heard that once the fat takes it is permanent and can even expand with weight gain. I wonder if there is any hope for me with acculift. I will wait 6 months before doing anything just to make sure that everything is at steady state and swelling is gone. I'm desperate and can't sleep. I wish I didn't get this procedure. Any advice for when 6 months has gone by and fat is still there?

There is a reason why korea can do better at fats grafting. Theres a tendency that yr doc overfill. Usually the swelling will settled in 3 weeks max. And u shld look nice.
Acculift works. It simply melt the excess fats and remove it using a cannula. Result is instant. Hope u are okay. Dont be depress abt it.