Your Chloe in Action!

I love the carbon brown color! It has so much more depth than most dark browns. :heart::heart:

I was considering that color for the Day Faye (Faye Day) but my husband liked the lighter tan better. I don't regret the color I have, but now I still want something in that luscious carbon brown! LOL

Thank you! Well you do have to consider that if you get the Drew bag, for instance, in the carbon brown color, it may not appear AS dark of a brown shade due to the fact that the suede part has a somewhat burgundy undertone in some lighting. You cannot notice so much on the Nile because the suede is only around the bottom of the bag, but the Drew and Faye is at the very least 50/50 suede leather combo. I personally Love this shade for its rich coffee brown that isn’t seen anywhere much, and I don’t believe a typical color for Chloé as a brand. Another note I’ll add, and it may sound small and ridiculous but it was the deciding factor for myself when picking a color for the medium Nile; the piping! You notice on the all the lighter shades of the Nile for instance, there’s this dark piping that stands out. I particularly found this cheapens the look of the overall bag, not to mention the stunning vintage brass hardware doesn’t really ‘pop’ when paired against the lighter shades. I’m sure you’ll make a great decision, good luck! [emoji4][emoji111]

Thank you! Well you do have to consider that if you get the Drew bag, for instance, in the carbon brown color, it may not appear AS dark of a brown shade due to the fact that the suede part has a somewhat burgundy undertone in some lighting. You cannot notice so much on the Nile because the suede is only around the bottom of the bag, but the Drew and Faye is at the very least 50/50 suede leather combo. I personally Love this shade for its rich coffee brown that isn’t seen anywhere much, and I don’t believe a typical color for Chloé as a brand. Another note I’ll add, and it may sound small and ridiculous but it was the deciding factor for myself when picking a color for the medium Nile; the piping! You notice on the all the lighter shades of the Nile for instance, there’s this dark piping that stands out. I particularly found this cheapens the look of the overall bag, not to mention the stunning vintage brass hardware doesn’t really ‘pop’ when paired against the lighter shades. I’m sure you’ll make a great decision, good luck! [emoji4][emoji111]
Really liked all of these observations :yes:

The medium Nile in carbon brown is my goal, but it might be a while before I realize it. Thank you so much for all the great info on how the color wears in different bags. Now I need to go back and check piping! :smile:

Really liked all of these observations :yes:

The medium Nile in carbon brown is my goal, but it might be a while before I realize it. Thank you so much for all the great info on how the color wears in different bags. Now I need to go back and check piping! :smile:

Thank you [emoji8][emoji111][emoji173]️ It’s really no problem, just some little things that I picked up on that either bothered me or I found particularly interesting about the bags. I’m also a very meticulous person by nature... it drives me nuts sometimes haha