Reveal, the Amberley Satchel!!

Hi Izzy - I've seen this leather in real life and it is gorgeous. It's glossy and firm (I think the bag will keep its shape) and a fabulous choc colour. It looks very classy in this style, hth :smile:
Thanks for your description Pessie. I do need a beautiful brown so I may have my SA ship one to me to see how I like it! Will let you know.

Reactions: Evia
Hello Izzy,
I am glad Pessie could answer as I got mine shipped from the store (I cannot go there, it is too far from my home).
What I can tell is that even if it softens a little, mine will keep it shapes as well I think.
It is a beautiful bag, I hope you will find yours :smile:
Thanks also Gringach! So happy to know Pessie's opinion as it helps because like you I have to have one shipped to me. I need the brown but I really like the other style in the deep violet so I am going to have to think it over. Will let you know when I finally decide.

Reactions: Chachalouve
Congratulations! I am still a stalker in this forum as I have been eye-ing a Mulberry bag for a long time but have not got one. It is a coincidence that last week I stopped by Mulberry and tried the Amberley — it is indeed a lovely bag! And what a great versatile color!

Reactions: Chachalouve
Pessie and Gringach, I spoke with my SA and he thought I would like the Amberley and the Brimley which were the bags I like. Since Pessie approved of the brown croc I asked for him to send the brown and the violet in the other bag. They arrived and I have only had time to glance at them. They both appear to be beautiful but I will have to look thoroughly tomorrow. Today was a very tough day because my son had to euthanize his beloved dog of 14 years due to cancer. I was with them and it is so very sad.

Pessie and Gringach, I spoke with my SA and he thought I would like the Amberley and the Brimley which were the bags I like. Since Pessie approved of the brown croc I asked for him to send the brown and the violet in the other bag. They arrived and I have only had time to glance at them. They both appear to be beautiful but I will have to look thoroughly tomorrow. Today was a very tough day because my son had to euthanize his beloved dog of 14 years due to cancer. I was with them and it is so very sad.
Oh no, I'm so sorry about the dog that's very sad to hear.
I'm amazed the bags arrived so quickly, your SA is very efficient! I haven't seen the Brimley in real life, and I like the look of this in the tote style too, so I'm interested to know what you think of it :smile:

Hi Izzy,
I am very sorry for the dog, that is very sad news :sad:
Great that you received the bags.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Never say never, here is my new Mulb from the current collection[emoji4]
I was desperate for a small Suffolk in Oxblood but when I came across this baby, I couldn’t resist!
I absolutely love this bag!
The grain is beautiful, the size perfect for my need and it’s easier to open and close then what I would have thought at first[emoji28]
Presenting my Amberley Satchel in Oxblood:View attachment 3843114
Stunning! I am drooling

I am so sorry for your son's loss. I lost my girl to cancer this year as well.

congrats!! oxblood is such a lovely color :smile:

how do you find the bag so far? i've just got mine in the same size but in oak, and i'm thinking if i should keep it... i'm supposed to be on ban island but i couldn't pass up this deal (around £600) when i saw it. cus i've always wanted a mulberry in oak! thanks for sharing!!

congrats!! oxblood is such a lovely color :smile:

how do you find the bag so far? i've just got mine in the same size but in oak, and i'm thinking if i should keep it... i'm supposed to be on ban island but i couldn't pass up this deal (around £600) when i saw it. cus i've always wanted a mulberry in oak! thanks for sharing!!

Did you keep or return this bag?
I love mine I have to say :smile:
It looks great in oak too. The leather seems so hard wearing that you can use it all year long without worrying I think!

I would like to complete my review by mentioning the following as I use this bag for a few weeks now:
The leather softens and the opening of the bag gets wider - So easier to get things in and out!
Even the little pocket inside is now wider and easier to use!
I absolutely don’t regret having purchased this bag! The more you use it, the nicer the leather and the bag become.. Personaly, I really like their new veg tan leather :smile:

I would like to complete my review by mentioning the following as I use this bag for a few weeks now:
The leather softens and the opening of the bag gets wider - So easier to get things in and out!
Even the little pocket inside is now wider and easier to use!
I absolutely don’t regret having purchased this bag! The more you use it, the nicer the leather and the bag become.. Personaly, I really like their new veg tan leather :smile:

I love this bag so much!

What size is your bag? The small or regular size?

Thank you! :flowers: