Newest Additions!

emarsha

May 10, 2006
Last weekend we took a trip down to San Antonio, TX. Of course, I needed to pay homage to the Coach outlet in San Marcos. I didn't know there was a Coach outlet at Round Rock! I made hubby turn the car around...he thought I didn't see that!! tricky! Here are my newest additions. The white signature duffle, legacy stripe folded wristlet, bee and koi fish keychain I purchased at Round Rock, the white legacy hippie and smiley charm I purhcased at San Marcos. The large Ergo tote, legacy slim tote, coin purse, M charm, watches (and bezels), and chelsea wristlet I purchased at my boutique. I also got a brown signature umbrella at the Round Rock store that didn't make it in the pic...it's been raining so much here in Texas, it was out drying itself!

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 195
:drool: GORGEOUS Stuff!! I love it! Looks like you had a fabulous road trip. I hope things dry out down there soon- but in the mean time you can look good in the rain with your new umbrella! :yes:

Enjoy!!

:drool: GORGEOUS Stuff!! I love it! Looks like you had a fabulous road trip. I hope things dry out down there soon- but in the mean time you can look good in the rain with your new umbrella! :yes:

Enjoy!!

I feel like Im OVER Coached sometimes....hehehe. Umbrella, purse, sunglasses, keychains, shoes, watches, oh my!