how about a picotin

flower

O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
does anybody know how much is a picotin?And is there a waiting list for them.All of a sudden it looks like a new it-bag for me while waitng for my Birkin.Maybe in etoupe?! Please let me know what you think of that.

i'm not sure about prices there are 3 sizes...

I think the Picotin is cute, I have the middle size and it holds quite a lot. A real summerbag :smile:

It is a cute bag. I have an MM size that I use when I am going out to the movies, concert, etc. when I don't feel like taking my Kelly. I am starting to develop a new appreciation for my Picotin.

AuthenticLux started a thread where she took pictures of her Picotins. It is a helpful thread to compare the sizes. As you can see, the larger sizes can sometimes be worn on the shoulder.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/picotin-comparison-modelling-photos-148767.html

I think a PM Clemence is currently $1675.00 USD. They are available but if you want something like Barenia it may be a little difficult to find.

I love my Picotin PM!!! It's Clemence and it was around $1675 I think. :yes: I use a small purseket in it and can fit a lot for a small bag.

Attachments

• P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 631
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 608
I have a gold MM Picotin, it was 1,300 euros I think. It's so lovely and squashy and sits on your knee like a little cuddly dog ready for petting and the clemence leather smells divine. Very useful casual bag but it can be dressed up, if you look at the 'Prix de Diane 2007' thread, you will see an elegant lady holding a white Picotin. Here's my gold one:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• picotin.jpg
    picotin.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,422
  • bbq3020607.jpg
    bbq3020607.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,369
I have the PM I'm etoupe and it's my favorite summer bag. This is one bag on which I love to dangle all sort of charms and twillies. In the PM it's just cute!!!

:yes::yes::yes::heart:i adore the pm. in person, the proportions are just right. "arm candy" my dear friend;) calls it. i love the mm on allaboutnice. you have to try the sizes on in person to see for yourself.