Do you think the Mono Mini Looping is outdated

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
Do you think the monogram canvas mini looping is an outdated handbag? I don't see too many people carrying it anymore. What LV bags do you think that's outdated/old fashioned?

LVs are classics and timeless bags, all of them, but I don't see too many people carrying the petite bucket or mini looping as much as a few years ago. I also don't see people carrying mono ceries, although it's a really cute design. There are sooo many new, cute styles out there now, it's making other older pieces look outdated

Just because less people carry it doesn't necessarily mean it's outdated ;) There are so many new LV styles coming out that bag lovers have too much to keep up with so you don't see them all around any more.

Do you think the monogram canvas mini looping is an outdated handbag? I don't see too many people carrying it anymore. What LV bags do you think that's outdated/old fashioned?

Funny I was wondering the same thing, but LV never goes out of style. I bought the mini years ago, I think it was my second bag, but the funny thing is that I don't use it much at all. Considering that I carry a large clutch wallet..it dosen't make much room in the mini for anything else. I do like the bag...not to many people carry it around, which is something I actually like.