my funny 3 year olds Coach comment!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So the other day I was getting ready to take my kids to their tae kwon do class and I had just sprayed on one of my sample viles of Coach perfume. I walked out into the living room where the boys were waiting for me so we could leave and my youngest who's 3 1/2 goes "mommy you smell like the Coach store, you smell pretty!"

UH, DH gave me the look of death!! :wtf:
Guess I take my sons shopping too much!! hehe. :roflmfao:

Aaaahh! That's too funny!!
My 3-yr-old son sometimes asks to go to the Coach store - there are a few SAs there who play with him. They talk to him about limited editions, etc. and he acts like he totally knows what they're saying.
We're training 'em young :yes:

Ha, I love it! I just wish I lived near enough to a Coach Store to know what it smells like.

What's funny though is I'm such a Disney Nut that I can spot anything that smells like Disney.

lol......I thought of my 3 and a half year old son and the look on his papa's face during the following conversation:

papa: what did you do today?

son: went shopping with mama

papa: what store?

son: coach and the lady there said mama spent enough to feed an army (me and my SA were joking around about how many times I had been in during PCE. I really did not spend that much)

papa: oh really? (look of utter shock)

me to my son: hmmm...mama needs to teach you how to keep a secret (and to myself: no taking him out christmas shopping this year..he sees and hears everything).

lol......I thought of my 3 and a half year old son and the look on his papa's face during the following conversation:

papa: what did you do today?

son: went shopping with mama

papa: what store?

son: coach and the lady there said mama spent enough to feed an army (me and my SA were joking around about how many times I had been in during PCE. I really did not spend that much)

papa: oh really? (look of utter shock)

me to my son: hmmm...mama needs to teach you how to keep a secret (and to myself: no taking him out christmas shopping this year..he sees and hears everything).

lol, my son is almost two and i totally see this one coming. "tattletale" hee hee

:smile: That is too cute!!

I have a 3yo daughter that LOVES all things girlee especially shoes and bags. The other day I had the scribble tote and starla flip flops and she looked at my feet and said "OH! I like your Coach shoes" - then gasped "OH THEY MATCH!" She is always pointing out coach bags (the signature ones) and telling people - I like your Coach... :rolleyes: At least she has good taste.