Lindy 26 Evercolor in Bordeaux, Blue Eletric ghw or any other colors.

To go with blacks and greys I would say Bordeaux and BE are great choices and are two of the best H colors overall. Bordeaux is a neutral but still has color and looks rich and saturated; BE is a bright pop. Different choices - if you are just starting to branch out into color, Bordeaux goes with everything. Both to me are seasonless.
I'm not sure there are other colors I would recommend if you are already looking at these, although H dark blues will all work year-round. If you are looking at non-seasonal colors, Rouge H has more red than Bordeaux, less purple, although I don't know that I've seen it on a Lindy in this leather.

To go with blacks and greys I would say Bordeaux and BE are great choices and are two of the best H colors overall. Bordeaux is a neutral but still has color and looks rich and saturated; BE is a bright pop. Different choices - if you are just starting to branch out into color, Bordeaux goes with everything. Both to me are seasonless.
I'm not sure there are other colors I would recommend if you are already looking at these, although H dark blues will all work year-round. If you are looking at non-seasonal colors, Rouge H has more red than Bordeaux, less purple, although I don't know that I've seen it on a Lindy in this leather.
u meant Blue Nuit.

6A396D3A-622C-4E53-B26E-9C3C341211E0.jpeg
Here is picture of those colors which my SA told me what she saw in system for Lindy 26 in ghw * I prefer Clemence or Evercolor (No swift).