Hooked all the sudden by the new All-In bag

ddchicago85

Mar 14, 2016
3931E62A-0AD1-4CB9-BC77-4517D4E01BE6.png BD686C38-7608-4FEF-AB15-E95AF19E6053.png

the last thing I need is another bag, but who doesn’t Lol. I remember hearing about this bag and then forgot about it and now just saw it on the site. I think if I did get it I’d get the GM size :smile: it’s basically coming down to me being in realistic, I am dying for the my world tour speedy b with black handles but am waiting for whatever updates are supposed to be coming. So I think I can hold off on this but can’t promise lol.

Here are some pictures . Ok so the bag does feel "cheap" but it's supposed to because it super light weight and it folds up. It does have glazing on the sides and if you fold this over and over I'm positive it will crack. It does have a strong rubber smell to me . The handles are awesome ! So sturdy and comfy. The luggage tag is a nice touch. The website pics really make it seem like more than it is. Its not that sturdy looking in real life. Overall it's a great travel bag especially since it folds. But the price point seems a little high for what it is .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 5,480
Here are some pictures . Ok so the bag does feel "cheap" but it's supposed to because it super light weight and it folds up. It does have glazing on the sides and if you fold this over and over I'm positive it will crack. It does have a strong rubber smell to me . The handles are awesome ! So sturdy and comfy. The luggage tag is a nice touch. The website pics really make it seem like more than it is. Its not that sturdy looking in real life. Overall it's a great travel bag especially since it folds. But the price point seems a little high for what it is .
I am glad you said this. But I saw this bag on Thursday and even my SA said this is the worst bag they have made! Not sure what they were thinking here. It’s just there.

Wow I hope I am not super disappointed! LV entered the wrong address and my box got held up by ups but the driver called and is bringing it to me in the hour. I’ll post my pics and reaction, I wanted to use this as a woRk bag.

Wow I hope I am not super disappointed! LV entered the wrong address and my box got held up by ups but the driver called and is bringing it to me in the hour. I’ll post my pics and reaction, I wanted to use this as a woRk bag.
You know what every ones taste is different you just may love it! Don’t put too much into our opinions because that’s just what they are our personal opinions. It definitely is named appropriately because you can definitely put it all in. . . It may work great for you.

So I like the agree, I agree really expensive for what it is. But I accept that in regards to LV. I put a samorga for a speedy 35 inside, I can definitely see myself using this as an overnight bag or work bag. I’m interested to see what others say, and to other poster who received it, are you keeping it? I have more photos but they won’t load so whEn I have more time later I’ll upload them.
2357A4C9-BE79-4F9E-AF1A-36529C8AA627.jpeg 380A8E1A-1B91-4328-8EBC-0E321AF44061.jpeg 2525E769-4322-454E-BF1D-2DB7C87828BE.jpeg 135EC564-6262-41CB-BBF4-B20A3FF6A3C7.jpeg 2C362176-B170-4733-87A7-8D1E9D6CFD64.jpeg