my new ediths!

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
these are pics of my new purchases, freshly snatched from the net-a-porter sale! i'm so thrilled :smile:, the leather on the mini edith satchel is so smooshy and smells so good. the whiskey edith wallet was $174, best deal ever!!

Attachments

• miniedith1.jpg
    miniedith1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 115
  • bagwallet.pdf
    220.2 KB · Views: 91
^^^ b/c net-a-porter was so fast!

i have to rave about net-a-porter, this was my first experience with them, they were so prompt and i barely had to wait for my new purchases. but i did learn one thing: never ever pay full price for a bag! wait until sale season when you can possibly snag something for 75% off!!

^^^ b/c net-a-porter was so fast!

i have to rave about net-a-porter, this was my first experience with them, they were so prompt and i barely had to wait for my new purchases. but i did learn one thing: never ever pay full price for a bag! wait until sale season when you can possibly snag something for 75% off!!

:yahoo:YAY :yahoo: bluegenes! I love your mini Edith and the wallet!!! And you're absolutely right about waiting for the sale season - I NEVER knew these prices could go so LOW!!! This forum is the BEST!!!

:yahoo:YAY :yahoo: bluegenes! I love your mini Edith and the wallet!!! And you're absolutely right about waiting for the sale season - I NEVER knew these prices could go so LOW!!! This forum is the BEST!!!

thanks, gyrllayney!! i loved your edith pics btw, so sorry you had to let them go.. but no doubt, i wouldn't have found such deals without alerts from the forum... :tup: