Anyone here has bad experience at The Face Dental or EverM?

Sweet_Jasmine

Oct 19, 2008
I'm considering to have a revision lower jaw surgery. I've heard all good things about these two clinics..not too hard marketing and very good skill doctors. So I'd like to hear any bad experiences here. So if you guys ever experience anything bad or why not chosen to have surgery here. Please share your story. Thank you in advance.

Hmmm ugggg I think EU is over the top and fancy. Trying to sale their band instead of their service. What I mean by brand like hotels and ect. I want to hear about 2 jaw surgery. I had a consul. On the other hand tfd was detailed through my consul. EU quoute was 2000 dollar difference. An he kept up selling that damn hotel or room. Like dude kick rocks. LOl. My room through airbnb was only 412 for a private room with tv, ref, bathroom. Airbnb gave me a coupon. heheheheh

Hmmm ugggg I think EU is over the top and fancy. Trying to sale their band instead of their service. What I mean by brand like hotels and ect. I want to hear about 2 jaw surgery. I had a consul. On the other hand tfd was detailed through my consul. EU quoute was 2000 dollar difference. An he kept up selling that damn hotel or room. Like dude kick rocks. LOl. My room through airbnb was only 412 for a private room with tv, ref, bathroom. Airbnb gave me a coupon. heheheheh
Did you have to pay for wifi?

YOu know I like the face dental- this is my final result-. I have spoken with people who receive services from face dental. Some say- they have seen no difference- some say they do not like their results-few love their result-others says they were left disfigured-which means they can not eat, chew,or it hurts to moves their mouth. I myself decide to go somewhere else. Which makes me a bit sad. But someone suggest that I should check out another clinic which I love. SO yup up. My final thought is do research. But what helps the most is get in contact with people who actually went and use your own judgement

Reactions: Yumigumi
YOu know I like the face dental- this is my final result-. I have spoken with people who receive services from face dental. Some say- they have seen no difference- some say they do not like their results-few love their result-others says they were left disfigured-which means they can not eat, chew,or it hurts to moves their mouth. I myself decide to go somewhere else. Which makes me a bit sad. But someone suggest that I should check out another clinic which I love. SO yup up. My final thought is do research. But what helps the most is get in contact with people who actually went and use your own judgement
Hi Katrina, did a lot of people really say they were left disfigured/hate their results? Disfigured has very strong negative connotations and I've already consulted Dr Lee at TFD and booked my surgery but what you said has made me worried. I've seen mostly good reviews about TFD and I really liked Dr Lee so I don't know what to think.

Im schedule with him also. But i have been trying to get in contact to cancel my surgery. Yes a young woman from china said its hard to move her jaw and she can not chew. The other person is from this site. But she mess herself up. Because Dr Lee told her she did not need more shave down and she insisted an he did it. But other tfd customers just did not like there results and you can read them on this forums. There are also people who love their result. Another person said they seen no change at all. Even on there website customer dislike their after. Some love the after 2 jaw. A white girl from America said it mess up her smile. Im not saying Dr lee is bad at all. Im saying just makesure you have a problem with your not bite or protruded mouth or long face. Most people want a smaller face. Baby girl i will inbox with some people kako and you can ask them yourself. My kako katrina why

Hi Katrina, did a lot of people really say they were left disfigured/hate their results? Disfigured has very strong negative connotations and I've already consulted Dr Lee at TFD and .booked my surgery but what you said has made me worried. I've seen mostly good reviews about TFD and I really liked Dr Lee so I don't know what to think.
. An 4 of the 8 people i personally talk. Suggest i go somewhere else.

. An 4 of the 8 people i personally talk. Suggest i go somewhere else.
Hi, thanks for replying! I think there's a difference between being disfigured and unable to chew compared to cases of not liking your result because it isn't as dramatic or as natural as you hoped. After all, everyone wants different outcomes and someone might be unhappy with their result because it isn't as dramatic as they wanted whereas another person with the same result might be extremely pleased.

Also, I did research and talked to a lot of different oral maxillofacial surgeons and most of the time, when it comes to not being able to CHEW properly/having a bad bite after surgery, it's because of the orthodontics, not the surgery itself. That's why your orthodontist and your surgeon have to communicate and come up with a proper treatment plan in order to effectively correct your bite.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for replying! I think there's a difference between being disfigured and unable to chew compared to cases of not liking your result because it isn't as dramatic or as natural as you hoped. After all, everyone wants different outcomes and someone might be unhappy with their result because it isn't as dramatic as they wanted whereas another person with the same result might be extremely pleased.

Also, I did research and talked to a lot of different oral maxillofacial surgeons and most of the time, when it comes to not being able to CHEW properly/having a bad bite after surgery, it's because of the orthodontics, not the surgery itself. That's why your orthodontist and your surgeon have to communicate and come up with a proper treatment plan in order to effectively correct your bite.
Yup excalty. Plus EU gave me a better with extras. When are you going

Reactions: Yumigumi