Bandit Clubhouse

MooMooVT

Obesssed
Aug 26, 2017
Greetings! I didn't see a Bandit Clubhouse - but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know the Bandit hasn't been a runaway hit like the Rogue - but I thought it would be nice for folks who love their Bandit to share. I'm ordering a Bandit for Christmas and I'm torn between Oxblood, Denim, or maybe the Steel Blue. I'll finally get to a Coach store in November and hopefully make a final decision - though the Steel Blue will be out of stores by then. But I think there are other Steel Blue bags I can use for reference.

Anyhoo - post away and I'll live vicariously though everyone's beauties!

Greetings! I didn't see a Bandit Clubhouse - but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know the Bandit hasn't been a runaway hit like the Rogue - but I thought it would be nice for folks who love their Bandit to share. I'm ordering a Bandit for Christmas and I'm torn between Oxblood, Denim, or maybe the Steel Blue. I'll finally get to a Coach store in November and hopefully make a final decision - though the Steel Blue will be out of stores by then. But I think there are other Steel Blue bags I can use for reference.

Anyhoo - post away and I'll live vicariously though everyone's beauties!
If you have not seen steel blue in person it is less vivid than pics and more of a grey blue. My rogue is thus gorgeous color combo. But I've tried on the Oxblood and it is GORGEOUS. I think you should look while banned. Take someone who won't let you buy. Leave your cards at home.

Tomorrow my 39 tooled black and purple comes. Just like LL777's.
Thanks for this! What's holding me back on the Steel Blue is mostly the smaller pouch/bag. The pale color isn't my favorite. Leaning toward the Oxblood for the TDF red suede & black pouch. But I'd love something in Denim and I like that the side straps are also Denim.

Definitely going on a reconnaissance mission in November to the Coach store in my old home town to feel up all the Bandits (and really the entire 1941 collection). This was I can prioritize my purchasing with 1st hand knowledge. Such a process...

In the meantime I'll drool over everyone elses Bandit!

I have not seen denim IRL
Ditto. And the pictures I've seen here, coach.com, Instagram, etc all vary from a medium, slightly brighter denim to a very dark denim. The Coach website is notoriously off on color (IMO) toward the bighger side so I'm thinking it's a bit darker. It will be interesting to finally see it IRL vs my mental image!